Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 02:48:10 )

It is an incredibly cute movie, my ex boyfriend got it for me when we were still dating and I watch it every so often. God.. that means the movie is probably like 10 years old. xD

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 03:14:05 )
@Unicorn: my kids are 3 and 2 and they are...my treasured goblins

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 04:58:34 )

XD yeah... That's what kids are.
Mine are 5 & 6 and still a peanut torturing my belly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 05:05:12 )
@Shadami: i think my favorite term ive seen for kids is crotch goblins XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 05:10:24 )

Not sure I like that one but it's catchy. :3 I've heard kids called all kinds of things though, for some reason most of them are not pleasant xD like parasites and leeches. Mine are just my little monsters.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 05:17:05 )
it was like a meme about antivaxxers and the punchline was "vaccinate your crotch goblins" and it tickled me

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 06:53:56 )
@Shadami: Ooh wow, and probably or even older for that movie, awe is your little peanut doing gymnastics?

@TheGreatPretender: well I am very glad to hear that you call them your treasured goblins.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 12:08:32 )

TheGreatPretender:
it was like a meme about antivaxxers and the punchline was "vaccinate your crotch goblins" and it tickled me
for some reason adding the vaccination bit makes me like it more xD

Yeah he/she is. This design is my third and they say you can feel the baby earlier with each pregnancy but I've been feeling this thing since week 9. Waaaaaay earlier than I should be. We have had two ultrasounds so far, the first official one to just date the baby and get the exact due date the thing is waving at the "camera" and bouncing around doing these little fold stretch "curl up/sit up" looking moves. Making it really hard to get measurements without freezing the picture because they didn't want to sit still.
Then our second one was unofficial because the baby wouldn't sit still long enough to record 10 seconds of heartbeat to find out how fast it was to make sure that they're healthy. So we had to go in and watch them on another ultrasound to hunt down the heart. The baby was like "NOPE"l!! Wanna see the top of my head instead? Okay how about my butt bow? Hey look my head's on the right. Now it's on the left. Now I'm on the right again. Wiggle wiggle wiggle."

For Christ's sake!! My hands are going to be so full when this creature comes out of me. Heaven help me when they start crawling.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 12:44:10 )

Sounds like a very active little one already. -huggles Sha-

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 16:21:53 )

I'm half expecting. "Oh .. actually.. there's two and the reason they looked so active was one would get in view at a time"

Though I'm pretty sure it is just one. It would be my luck xD

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 19:17:08 )
@Shadami: yknow...you never know. both my girls were hard kickers. like super hard. they happen tobe really well behaved and less than a handful than some that close together

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 20:08:42 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Shadami: Well sounds like your's is going better at least. ~

@Unicorn: Oh heya.,~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 21:49:52 )

well maybe this one will be better behaved than my other two monsters than. xD they're sweet girls. but ... xD I'll just leave it at that.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 21:57:57 )
yeah i know. my kids are sweet but they drive me nuts sometimes

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 22:09:03 )
@Bill Cipher: Hello what are you up to?

@TheGreatPretender: that is how all kids are.

@Shadami: unless your third one is a boy, but either way they will learn from your older kids.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 22:19:31 )
@Unicorn: dont think it helps im a stay at home mom
Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 22:40:53 )

me too :D which is why i'm working on a youtube video today xD cause i'm going crazy not doing SOMETHING.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 23:37:25 )
@TheGreatPretender: probably not, bit it is good to cook, and clean when being at home. and my little mystical creatures drives me bonkers somethings but I love my little creature.

@Shadami: how are you doing today
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 23:42:49 )
@Unicorn: Hey there, how are you?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 23:46:18 )

I'm actually doing pretty great today. :) Not the most productive day but at least I got some things done and wasn't glued to the couch all day ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.