Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 06:36:18 )
@TheGreatPretender: why is tea a pain for you?
and Ooh I see. I think having dried out sinuses are bad for myself because then be sicker.

I think of tea being a different, but better version of flavored water.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 06:38:00 )
@Unicorn: its a pain cause i dont like it all that much and i like things pretty sweet so its irritating to squeeze honey till its sweet enough and its just a pain to make. id rather not is all

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 07:13:46 )
@TheGreatPretender: Ooh I see maybe we can change your mind on that one. you pry don't put milk or silk milk in your tea or any sugar do you. by the way most stores that sell honey. doesn't have pure honey. it is best to buy honey from someone who has a bee farm and makes honey or a local healthy food store, just saying.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 16:39:37 )

Hi Unicorn. I'm still lurking with this on my bookmarks even though I'm not talking much ^^;;

Editing to add this since I just saw it, Eve. Though I have no chance of winning xD

-entry form-
1. shadami
2. current date; 3-5-19

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 18:57:28 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Unicorn: Oh dang. Kind of know how you feel. ~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 20:02:23 )

I know it said we don't have to count our posts. o.o But are you going to count them all? Or is it just easier if we count it ourselves anyways? xD

hello cipher :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 20:53:40 )
@Shadami: it os good to lurk and hello to you as well. how have you been doing? I'll be counting them or trying to from the time that everyone put there date stamp down and onward. but everyone will get something.

@Bill Cipher: I wanna just sleep winter gone, but I can't.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 21:00:19 )

I've been... better.
2018 was not a good year for me. Physically, mentally, emotionally. It was just generally terrible. I'm holding out for a more positive 2019 and doing my best to fight through any depression. And also I'm pregnant. So i really want to make sure i'm healthy. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 21:51:51 )
@Shadami: well congrats on being Pregnant, the best foods to help with depression are Avocado, which anytime I eat Avocado's I am happier (I need to get more from the store tomorrow.)

Dark Leafy Greens, Walnuts, Berries, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Beans, Seeds, Apples. there are others.

and I do eat a lot of those, but I am sorry that 2018 wasn't a great year for you.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 21:54:56 )

I've been doing a lot of spinach, and I get refried beans at the Mexican restaurant in town. I've never gotten a liking for avocado but I should try again of it helps with it.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 22:04:31 )
@Unicorn: i do put sugar. milk in tea is just...weird for me. as for the honey thing, i can barely afford to be the store honey let alone "healthy store" honey which would NOT be local js.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 22:22:23 )

I drink tea plain. Is that weird?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 23:11:31 )
@TheGreatPretender: I am so sorry to hear that. have you ever seen tea bloom?

@Shadami: sounfs good, and when I was pregnant I never really ate lettuce from food places. there is a reason because of that. drinking tea plain is alright also, I do that sometimes as well but only with certain flavors

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 23:46:05 )

My parents used to put honey in tea when i was sick and I never liked it. xD now that I like tea I'm thinking that back that it was just that i didn't like honey. Yeah.. i don't like what what lettuce looks at food places. especially fast food.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 00:36:26 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Unicorn: I feel you. If only.~

@Shadami: Heya.
~Congrats.
Your year sounds a lot like mine. Been going downhill since MMXVI(2016). Maybe earlier.~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 00:39:53 )

Yeah, that's what it has been feeling like to me as well. xD But thank you ^^

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 01:22:38 )
@Unicorn: no...i have not

@Shadami: my husband drinks it plain. just be careful what you ingest hon. glad to now im not the only personn here who has or having kids
Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 01:27:36 )

I don't think I'm the only one. ^^ I feel like I've encountered other mothers/fathers before. This will be my third. My other two are watching the animal crossing movie behind me. Even though it's in Japanese and they can't read the subs, they enjoy it.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 02:37:39 )
@Shadami: I can understand that, I've always liked honey even as a kid. but I didn't like how it was so sticky when it got all over the place. I didn't know that there was an animal crossing movie. but that is cool to hear that thsy like it.

@Bill Cipher: hello, hello good evening.

@TheGreatPretender: My kid is 3 she is a mystical creature.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 02:42:18 )
@TheGreatPretender: try looking up videos about tea blooming, there like a ball (the tea bloom is) and it opens up in a clear glass teapot. it is so neat to see.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.