Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Nintendo Direct

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 20:50:52 )
Anyone else waiting for the Nintendo Direct today? 2 HRS BOIS! What game are you hoping to see? I'm excited to hear more about the upcoming Fire Emblem and I really hope to hear something about the new Animal Crossing and maybe (but unlikely) a spot for Ooblets. * w*
call me grem
they/them

Donator — Nerd Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/14 05:47:38 )
::::

⌈I didn't watch it,
I normally don't watch them,
But I saw that they are remaking Link's Awakening for the Switch!
Which I'm super excited for!⌋

^Ana >Lina.
Discord

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 18:58:10 )
    I watched the Nintendo Direct as soon as I got home from work. I was really hoping that there would be news about Animal Crossing, but I guess I'll have to wait longer. I was also kinda hoping for an announcement of either Xenoblade Chronicles X being ported to Switch or Xenoblade Chronicles X 2 existing.

Astral Link looks kinda interesting, though action games aren't usually my thing. Daemon X Machina is also interesting but idk.
    I'm not surprised about Fire Emblem Three Houses being delayed. It looks super polished, but the gameplay looks a bit different.
    I know there's been rumors about Link's Awakening being remade and I was still surprised. I'm not totally sure about the art style.
    I wasn't expecting Deltarune to be coming to Switch so soon. (It doesn't feel like very long since it first came out, but I guess it did first come out on Halloween.)
    I'm glad Dragon Quest XI is finally being shown for the Switch after being teased by Square Enix for years.
    Rune Factory 4 being revamped for Switch was a pleasant surprise. I keep on meaning to try out a Rune Factory game, so maybe now I will. xD

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 19:59:33 )
I’m so excited for Link’s Awakening! It looks adorable! > w<
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 03:43:58 )

Pretty much all the games looked awesome. I was really surprised to not see any Pokémon or animal crossing news.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.