Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Oh goodness, it's been a bit...

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 09:32:12 )
Hi! Welcome to Voltra!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/28 01:26:52 )

@Scribartz: Welcome to Voltra. I own some winsor and newton markers myself and I love them very much. Imgur is a very stable and free hosting service for images if you are looking for one

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/28 02:31:39 )

Fartsy Says:
Welcome to the community fellow artist! I hope you like it here! :3

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/28 02:53:40 )
@Kairu: Hey! Thank you so much!

@Saeyra: I own some copics, a few windsor and newton, and 100 set of ohuhu. I find windsor and newton and copic are super similiar in quality. The brush nibs on windsor are squishier though. It gets a bit frustrating. Fortunately I'm finding I prefer not having brush nibs. Lol. And I might try it out! Thank you!

@TheArtOfTheFart: I do so far! I've been having some pretty fun chats with some folks! And thank you so much!

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/28 02:55:44 )

Fartsy Says:
Scribartz:

@TheArtOfTheFart: I do so far! I've been having some pretty fun chats with some folks! And thank you so much!

Excellenttttt! *high fives with wing*
The Legendary Frump Moff, Artist For Hire, check my artpage!
My artpage!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/28 23:18:27 )

@Scribartz: i actually have never seen ohuhu in stores. Thanks for telling me about them so I can keep an eye out

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/28 23:46:43 )
@Saeyra: I'm not sure if they are in stores yet? I had to order mine on amazon or the website.

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/31 00:41:20 )

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it on here!
(^ㆁᴗㆁ^☆)ノ
@ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 01:36:33 )

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️

@Scribartz: Thanks for the images, they were lovely! Have you been enjoying your time here?

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 03:00:55 )
@Val: Thank you! I will.

@Alyssya: NP! And for the most part, yes. =P It's nice to log on and chat for a bit when I can.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 03:23:24 )

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️

@Scribartz: Cool~ keeping busy then?

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 04:09:00 )
@Alyssya: Kinda. Spent most of the day in the hospital so... Lol. Yeah.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 04:42:33 )

@Scribartz: whoa are you alright?

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 05:11:37 )
@Scribartz: ooh they are only available online! I see! I'll check them out then.

Omg why are you in the hospital? D:

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 07:16:54 )
@Alyssya:
@Saeyra: Yeah! They're really awesome. I think they are hosting an amazon giveaway event right now? They're launching their 120 color set. =D

@ Both: Having a really hard time of it. I had some weird chest pain the other night and the last 3 days i have pretty much been in bed with a huge migraine and have gotten so dizzy I could barely walk. Not sure what's wrong even now. But more tests were done so.. Hoping to hear something back.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 14:14:07 )
@Scribartz: omg thanks for letting me know!! I will check it out. Hopefully I will win something

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/2 03:32:07 )
@Saeyra: I hope so!!! They are such good markers. the few issues with them are honestly minuscule compared to what you get for the price. Best cheap markers you can get, imo. If I was working rn I'd still be building my copic/windsor and newton collection but... Gotta get what you can, right? =P

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/2 05:09:52 )

@Scribartz: whoa, sounds like a lot....I hope that the tests yield something they can work with so that you get better.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/2 06:28:34 )
@Alyssya: Yeah... Unfortunately if they draw any more blood I might die of blood loss. D= Lol. How are you?
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/3 07:01:37 )
@Scribartz: I got the winsor and newton grayscale set for my birthday a couple of years ago and yeah it was pretty expensive. But I like that they sell them one at a time so you can build up the collection slowly. Good luck on the job hunt! Also I hope you can share pics of your artwork and pen collection with us someday!

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.