Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests A Cosmic Quest

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 16:33:13 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!

@Night XIV: My avatar definitely needs an update, too. I'm on the last day of my "vacation" ... I had to work 2 1/2 days between Christmas and new years day, but I've still had more days off than I'm used to, so yay! Did you get anything awesome for christmas?

We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
Mellonin's Ramblings

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 21:35:04 )
@Unicorn: Nah I don't mind, it might help me become active again before I have to possibly start working again.
The season ends this month so now the managers are going to decide who they're going to keep as a permanent part of their team. I'm hoping I stay because I'll finally have a permanent job, but at the same time I'm hoping I don't. But we'll see
Ah that sucks D: I hope you feel better soon

@Mellonin: Nah I didn't really get anything for Christmas
I mean I did, but the way my family works is they don't ask me what I like and instead just buy me whatever and hope I like it...9 times out of 10 I won't like it. So mom usually tells my family to just give me gift cards so I can get whatever I want for Christmas, but this year I got slippers (I don't like slippers and I already have a pair), a star wars shirt (I dislike star wars) and jeans that I can't fit so it feels like I got nothing at all >>

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 21:56:48 )
@Night XIV: I am so sorry to hear that you are having those love hate type of feels twords your job, and I did ping you but I don't know if it really worked or not.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:00:35 )

@Unicorn: I still can't get over how cute it is. We tried to see if there were other mugs like it, but it seems that was the last one. xD

@Night xiv: I gotta say your current avi reminded me of Nightmare Before Christmas but in Kingdom Hearts xD You look like you could be one of the boss battles!

Glad to hear you finally have some time off work! Get plenty of rest before the next schedule rolls in! c:

@Mellonin: Awesome! It's nice to hear you have the half days and full days off during the holidays. Better than nothing! And especially from your busy schedule!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 14:18:23 )
@Yixing: well that is very good too hear and I am glad.

I found some interesting mugs, not to long ago that I still have to show to a friend.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 23:19:14 )
@Unicorn: Ah sorry, I haven't gotten a chance to reply in the thread yet
I got the ping, no worries :D

@Yixing: the funny thing is I made a heartless version of Night while I was in high school (she's probably deep on my DA page) and my avatar looks almost close to that... now I kinda wanna draw it XD
And I love your avatar. Musketeer vibes ouo

Oh trust me, I'm resting as much as I can. Where I usually wake up at 6, I now wake up at 8 in the morning
Sadly, my feet still hurt, so here's to hoping the long break helps with that >>

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 23:26:41 )
@Night XIV: Ooh I see and it is alright, I am working on updating my avatar closet.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 23:47:44 )

@Unicorn: That's great! Have you been able to show them yet? And got any favs?

@Night xiv: Ooh, I remember seeing her heartless version on your DA. She's one of the first ones that caught my eye when I first browsed your DA a long time ago. c:
    Dude, your avi screams heartless vibes and I freaking love it!

Thank you! I love the hat so much. I want to try the other poses and the other CI too. But I like this avi too much to change right now. xD

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 00:12:12 )
[2]

@Unicorn: Good luck with the sorting ouob
Your current avatar is adorable ^^

@Yixing: Stop tempting me to draw my avatar! I have to focus on writing XD I haven't written in almost 5 days

XD You can always experiment for your next outfit and then not save the avatar design at all ;D

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 00:14:21 )

@Night xiv: I'm not sorry. xD Or maybe you could write a short blurb with her? LOL xDD

I could. ahhh the temptation is reeeeal. xD

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 23:20:43 )
[3]

@Yixing: Nope not writing anything for her either. Stop trying to tempt me XD
If anything I'll probably get her commissioned ouob

Oooo! I see you've changed your avi ;D
I must say you look very regal ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 02:05:13 )

@Night xiv: whaaaat i wasn't tempting you

i did. i couldn't resist the temptation and wanted to play around with the new items more. I WAS WEAK XD
    Thank you!

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 20:41:30 )
]5]

@Yixing: That's just the type of thing to say and gif to use when someone is tempting someone else XD

I'm tempted to change my avatar now, but I wanna get a screenshot of her just in case I do decide to get a drawing done for her.
And I don't have much matching items just yet. I need more duplicates and more items in general lol

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 21:13:35 )

@Night xiv: Well, darn. Guess it didn't work. xD Jkjk.

Ooh, doesn't hurt to save your avi. Ya never know! o uob
    Lol, you and me both. I need need to save my volts, but I keep buying commons. xD

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 22:25:16 )
[8]

@Yixing: Every time I poof back onto this site you have a new avi xD
This one kind of reminds me of Amsi :O
I think it's the hair and eyes lol

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 23:23:37 )

@Night xiv: I've...been indecisive. ^^; But I'll be sticking to this one for a while. c:
    OH SHIT he kinda does! Now that you mentioned it with the hair and eyes. It's too bad the bangs from the Alice are two-toned ombre though. xD

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/18 18:53:37 )
[11]

@Valefor: Wha- I didn't realize it's been a whole week since I last replied >>
But well, ya know my situation as well ^^;;
I finally changed my avatar and I'm still going for the slightly-creepy aesthetic lol I tried to go cute, but failed and then that happened instead :'D

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/19 03:05:44 )

@Night xiv: Nah, you're fine. We talk off Voltra a lot anyway. xD

I think you hit the nail with the slightly creepy aesthetic. I like how you did her face though! And how she humanoid but also her legs aren't human.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/3 01:12:10 )
Ah I poofed from this site thanks to Kingdom Hearts 3
I'm inches away from finishing it, but I'm not ready for a feels trip yet >>
So, to anyone in this thread, how are you all doing?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/3 01:14:32 )
:alicorn:

@Night XIV: Hi night-chan!! i missed you!

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.