Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Pokemon Center

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 05:06:46 )
@Shadami: For the most part, I'm okay with trailers for stuff that I'm not sure if I'm getting... but, Pokémon in particular tends to put out way too much info ahead of time. A lot of huge studios have that habit, unfortunately. I like the sense of discovery that going in knowing almost nothing gives.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 06:52:41 )
@dataninja: Yeah, I really hate it. I'm not looking forward to my wedding mainly for that reason too. orz.
Awwh! Q VQ !!! Gosh, I never even thought about that. I don't like that feeling either. ;;

I ended up using scissors and just cutting through the duct tape. orz. I was so upset the boxes were completely destroyed.
I don't blame you though. I probably would have given up. ;;

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 07:07:22 )
@Yuracye: Ooh, yeah... well, just remember, people wouldn't have come to the wedding if they didn't want to (if humans are good at anything, it's making excuses :P). So, just try and enjoy your day (I know, easier said than done...). Is it a larger one, or just something small?

Yeah, the box was unsalvageable for mine, too, with the duct tape. I didn't care at that point, because I was feeling too smug about having used scissors. He was not amused. In retrospect, that's probably what set off the hiding-in-the-box-layer...

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 07:56:56 )
@dataninja: Ahh, I know. I feel like family is obligated to go type of thing, but eh.
It's about 60 people, so not a lot compared to a lot, but it's a lot of people that will be focusing on me alone. I've never even had that many people for my birthday. orz.

It was pretty much just a think strip that could be torn at any point. orz.
Awhman. Still. x __x It's too much work.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 08:41:35 )
@Yuracye: Fair enough. And, geez, 60 people. The only wedding I've been to was that of my mom and step-dad, and that was like... a dozen people, mostly family. So, 60 people is huge for me. (Although, yeah, I know some people have hundreds. Who even knows that many people? :P)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 09:53:49 )
-throws a Pokeball at the first person I see-

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 10:05:11 )
@dragoness129: Ow. Pokéballs aren't for people!
Do I at least get to keep it?

Edit: Whoopsies, didn't see your sig until after I posted... :vanora_sweat:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 19:36:36 )
Yeah I can completely understand that. I watched a bunch of the sun moon trailers when it was coming out because I didn't expect to have the money to be able to get it.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 20:53:49 )
@dataninja: Yeah. x ___ x The most people I've had around me and focused their attention on me was like 5-10 people? So, I'm in for a big surprise. orz.
I'm going to be so flustered. x ____ x
One of my co-workers had an engagement party and she had 120 people. I can't even imagine that.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 21:46:43 )
Morning, trainers! Sorry I've been absent the past few days. Work plus commissions plus internet issues!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 22:13:45 )
@Shadami: That's fair. And, I don't begrudge people who want to get hyped and stuff before the game comes out. I just have a much better time with being able to discover things.

@Yuracye: Ooh, geez... Well, I'm sure you'll do just fine. :)

@Concentricity: No need to apologize. Life is important, and we understand it likes to take large chunks out of peoples' time. :P

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 22:16:44 )
@Dataninja: Yes, sadly ... It's going to be a busy month for me. Sister's wedding in two weeks, moving to a new apartment 45 minutes away, downsizing job from full time to part time ...

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 22:29:38 )
@dataninja: I hope so. q ____ q
I'm already nervous.

@concentricity: Quite alright! RL things tend to get in the way. @ w @;

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 22:34:24 )
@Yuracye: Unfortunately. :( I miss the old days where I didn't have to adult. XD
How have you been?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 23:22:18 )
@concentricity: Yeesh, that's a lot. Best of luck with moving in particular... that can get really stressful, I remember.

@Yuracye: I understand, yeah. Being nervous is entirely natural. I'm sure it'll get better when the time comes, though. :)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 23:25:20 )
That's why I like games like breath of the wild where I get to explore and discover awesome things.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 03:09:47 )
@concentricity: Same. D; Though, the freedom is really nice too. q vq There's pros and cons to everything.
I've been alright! Trying to get into drawing again, but it seems my art block is back again. /flops.
How about yourself?

@dataninja: Ah, I know. x ___ x
I'm sure the actual day will be exciting and move really fast.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 09:47:00 )
Maube you should draw some random Pokemon to get your drawing back? :)
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 20:59:25 )
@shadami: Ehhh, I can't really draw pokemon though. x __ x

TH | dA

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 21:55:16 )
@Yuracye: Just dot some eyes and a mouth onto whatever, and call it a Ditto. :P

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.