Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests A Cosmic Quest

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 16:22:16 )
@Yixing: Sadly I'm a trophy hunter, but I also love the character too much so more than likely I'm going to sit down for an hour or two without saving the game just to get this death trophy because I am not jeopardizing my happy ending for this hecking trophy XD

Honestly, I thought you were cosplaying Keiji XD
Ya got the long hair and near Japanese style attire. What threw me off was the blindfold and that's what made me think about it lol

@Unicorn: I have thought about it, but we'll see. I do love my mom and as much as I don't want to get her anything for Christmas, she does deserve something even if it's not on the day of Christmas. I might get her some slippers, new pajamas, and the fryer, but that last one is going to be a while.

@Mellonin: Ah I too have a friend that's in love with Nightmare Before Christmas. She also loves Harley Quinn so for Christmas I got her a bunch of Harley Quinn and DC Bombshell stuff. I also got her sister a Wonder Woman backpack from the place I work at. I never thought about getting her Nightmare before Christmas stuff though because she loves Harley so much that I forget she has other interests XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 21:33:46 )
@Night XIV: I know what you mean, and I can understand that. I just got home not to long ago. and I still don't feel good from last night so I am eating.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 02:15:39 )

@Mellonin: Whoa, you are a busy bee! I hope you're able to get some rest in-between work too! And I don't blame ya! I'd be pretty tired and out if I worked that much! :O

@Unicorn: I just finished Voltron. It's a pretty good series!

@Night xiv: I know what you mean. xD That feeling when you get a platinum one though.
    Will that work? So you won't have to start ten individual files? xD

OHH, i see now lol. When Voltra has more items, I'll definitely cosplay my ocs! c:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 05:20:49 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!

@Night XIV: My sister-in-law - also my best friend - is so in love with Nightmare Before Christmas stuff, that it was an obvious choice. I kinda wish I had more choices for her, obviously. It's either mom stuff, or Nightmare Before Christmas. There is no in between!

We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 05:22:09 )

@Yixing: I wish I didn't! I would give anything to have less hours. Seriously. I work 40 hours because that's the minimum. If I could work less, I would grab it in a heart beat.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 06:52:09 )
@Yixing: well I am glad to hear that, how have you been doing as of lately?

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 22:45:10 )
@Unicorn: I hope you feel better soon :o
I just got home from work so I'm relaxing and making me some tea. My head and feet hurt D:

@Yixing: Yeah just doing a no-save run will still get me the trophy lol
It's just going to hurt seeing my favorite character die ten times just to get a heckin trophy!
I also like your avatar right now :D It's pastel in a way and I do love me some pastels

@Mellonin: Have you thought about checking Hot Topic or some online stores for the nightmare before christmas stuff?
I know Hot Topic is infamous for having a huge stock of it ^^

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 22:57:36 )

@Night XIV: That is where I have always found the stuff before, but lately I do most of my shopping on Amazon. Free two days shipping, and they will wrap it for you for a slight charge? Yes, please!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 02:51:09 )
@Night XIV: I hope that your head, and feet feel better very soon. I'll be alright now to worry.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/26 02:47:53 )

@Mellonin: Oh wow, that really sucks though!
    I hope you're able to have Christmas off at least.

@Unicorn: I'm pretty good! Been working on my secret santa art. xD
    Oh, and my brother came home to visit for a few days.
    How's your holiday so far?

@Night xiv: Whew, that's better alternative. xD I'd hate to restart a file multiple times! :O
    No emotional pain no gain. xD And you still have the happy ending lol.
    And thanks! I needed to change again. I love The Messenger item so much lol. Esp the headwear! Also yours is really colorful and busy! She looks like she's on an adventure! c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/26 07:29:07 )
@Yixing: I am glad to hear that your brother got to stop by and that sounds like a lot of fun.

it was okay still need to have Christmas elsewhere. so not done yet for the holidays.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 23:39:47 )

@Unicorn: It was nice to see him again. c:

Have you had your Christmas yet?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 14:49:02 )
@Yixing: well that is good to hear, and yes from the 24-26 for Christmas to melt into one big long 3 days.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/1 04:50:26 )

@Unicorn: Must have been a busy three days too!
    Hope you had plenty of rest after that! c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/1 06:03:06 )
@Yixing: Not really but it is alright. Yeah, it was a pretty busy three days. did you have a good week, and a happy new year?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 06:14:34 )

@Unicorn: Well, it's over now. Back to the regular routine lol.
    I had a good week. Did a bit of shopping on Sunday with my family, and my sister found this really cute mug! It has four tiny legs, and it's so fricking precious!

]

(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 09:39:59 )
@Yixing: that is a very cute mug, and that is very good to hear all around.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 16:14:25 )

@Yixing: I did get Christmas off, yes. Plus a half day the day before. And we only had a half day of work for new years eve, and had new years day off. Plus, I have today off normally, so that's nice :)

Mellonin's Ramblings

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 16:28:15 )
@unicorn:
@Yixing:
@Mellonin:

Sorry for the extensive poof everyone. Work has been kicking my buns but I'm finally free for the rest of the week until the new schedule comes out Sunday :D

Anywho, how are you all doing? Everyone's avatars are looking lovely...mines needs an update ^^;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 16:32:45 )
@Night XIV: I am glad to hear that you have some time off. is it alright if I ping you somewhere?
I have been doing okay, but I have an upset tummy right now.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.