Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests A Cosmic Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 15:34:43 )
@Mellonin: I am so sorry to hear that it isn't warmer there for you. staying in bed all cozy, can be nice sometimes. but the ones who spend the most in bed, are truely the lonely ones.

I hope that you can have a great day at work

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 21:02:25 )
@Unicorn: Ah that sucks D: I hope you feel better soon
Things are quiet over here. I don't have to go back to work til Sunday, but I'm going out Saturday for some christmas shopping

@Yixing: But now I just need good wifi so I can start livestreaming
And yeeeeeah there's a lot of deaths in the worst ending. One of the trophies is to have one of the main characters die 10 times and I'm just like..well I want the trophy, but I'm making a new save file! I want to keep my happy ending XD

Ah it just looked like you might've been cosplaying one of your kids that I've drawn before lol

@Mellonin: Heeey ya can't come in here uninvited xD
Especially crashing in like that, buuuut I'll let it slide this time lol Welcome to my thread^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 23:57:07 )
@Night XIV: good luck to you on the Christmas shopping even I am not done with Christmas shopping it is good that you have off from work. and that it has been quiet.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 03:54:53 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!

@Night XIV: Tch. Just you try and stop me ;)

@Unicorn: I actually prefer the cold, to be honest. It's fun to tease people in warmer climates about it though, haha. My father is spending Christmas in souther California, right near the border of Mexico ... He keeps sending me pictures of pina coladas beside a pool! I'm a bigger girl, though, and with my diabetes, I get overheated SO EASILY ... Even in winter! So i'll take the colder temperatures any day <3

We&rsquo;re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 04:07:34 )
@Mellonin: does your dad live in Cali. or closer to you? I am so sorry to hear that though.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 04:34:46 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it&rsquo;s a plan!

@Unicorn: He actually bought an RV, and just sort of ... drives around the country. He picks a spot, stays for a couple of weeks, then he picks another spot and drives until he gets there. He seems to be enjoying it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 04:39:35 )
@Mellonin: that sounds pretty nice and fun buy I aint to sure with it being so hot and humid out.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 15:20:39 )

Not to mention the fires in that part of the country ... The area he is in right now was ravaged by a fire recently. The trees are just blackened husks, etc. He said it looks super creepy.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 23:09:48 )
@Unicorn: Just finished my Christmas shopping ^^
Got a few good things for just about everyone. All that's left is my mom, but she's going to have to wait till after Christmas. She's the most expensive one right now. I've got work tomorrow and then off the rest of the week until Friday.
How have you been doing?

@Mellonin: I mean I could try, but you're an all intimidating floating skull...with hair XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 00:26:57 )
@Night XIV: oh wow, what sort of gift are you getting your mum? Have a good day at work, glad to hear that you will have off for a bit. I love how your hair on your avatar with the googles almost looked like a monster so cute.

I am doing okay, I am drinking ginger ale my tummy hurts. my feet are cold so hiding under my blankets well my boy cat snuggles my feet.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 21:03:23 )

@Night XIV: Muahahahaha! I win!

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 17:53:11 )
@Unicorn: I wanted to get her a one-cup coffee maker, but she said she didn't want that. She said she wants an air-fryer and all my friends claimed she was being ungrateful and should be glad I can get her something in general...which is true.
And thanks for the compliment. It took me forever to make the avatar because I'm still just a bit scarce with items ^^;
I hope you feel better soon and keep warm^^

@Mellonin: xD Yes, you win this time, but next time won't be so easy >:D
That being said I do love your avatar lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 04:52:24 )
@Night XIV: an air fryer? what would she need that for. yes seems a little ungreatful she should be happy that you are getting her anything. I am so sorry to hear that.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 16:10:35 )

@Night XIV: Thank you! A bit creepy for Christmas time though, lol

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 23:40:36 )
@Unicorn: It makes fried foods healthier and she's been trying to lose weight for a while. It basically fries food using air instead of grease or oils. They're expensive with the starting prices at 99$ and up. At this point, I don't know what I want to get her

@Mellonin: Nothing wrong with a little creep for Christmas. Why do you think everyone loves the movie Nightmare before Christmas so much? lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/19 00:48:14 )
@Night XIV: well if you think she is being ungrateful get her something else but not what she wants from you because then it isn't a surprise at all.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/19 02:07:48 )

@Night XIV: Dammit, now I want to dress up as Jack or Sally ... Which reminds me, I haven't bought my sister-in-law / best friend anything for Christmas yet ... When we first met, she told me her favorite movie was Nightmare Before Christmas. I began a tradition of always buying her presents based on that movie. No deviations. House decorations, clothes, jewelry ... It was all based on the movie. I even bought her a door knocker and a board game based on the movie one year, haha.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 01:56:03 )

@Unicorn: Whoops this is a bit late lol.
    But I didn't do much. Just binged watch a tv series LOL.

@Mellonin: I'M LATE AT POSTING BUUUUT welcome! c:

@Night xiv: Oh no, that sounds so depressing especially if you get so invested in the characters. ; o;
    Whoa that is a cruel way to get a trophy. xD Also sounds very tedious though. xD But I commend those who have the time and dedication! :O

Haha, nope. But who did you think I was cosplaying? xD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 02:15:22 )

@Yixing: Haha, thanks. I don't usually post very fast either :) I work 40 hours a week, so it's kind of hard to find time for leisure activities. By the time I get home, I'm usually exhausted!

Mellonin's Ramblings

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 08:35:25 )
@Yixing: which tv serries did you binge watch?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.