Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 19:49:12 )

@R I P: Lol I'm assuming you mean video gamers. Not much one of one, all I play is World of Warcraft, Minecraft, and Creativerse.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 19:51:25 )

@R I P: Minecraft and Creativerse are pretty similar, though Creativerse is a lot more detailed. I love both of them though.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 20:01:31 )

@R I P: Ah. I play PC, although some day I'd like to get portable.

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 21:49:41 )

@Unicorn: lol i am bad at it. oh and guess what? We went to a doctor appointment for my husband, and when we got to the pharmacy, we locked our car keys and phones in the car. luckily a nice old man gave us a ride to our apartment and our landlord let us in our apartment to get our backup keys.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 23:24:31 )
@Selaphi: uou are welcome to be here or in any of the charities there a few. but thank you for stopping on by, how is your day going?

@Interstellar Fairy: I know what you mean, abd I am so sorry to hear that you didn't sleep well. I didn't even sleep well, and I didn't get enough sleep. but I am alright my eye just hurts a bit. sadly.

@R I P: hello and nice to meet you, you are more than welcome to stay in here and chat all that you want.

Page 500, Yay We Made It!

@star2000shadow: Hugs you back awe thank you, I tried to skeep but it wasn't much and my eye hurts from lack of sleep.

@Another Movie Addict: hey Ama, how is game night going are there any events going on within any of those games?

@Turtle Sensei: that was very nice of the old man to help and your landlord as well, I am so sorry to hear that you locked your keys and phones in your car. I normally take my phone with my anytime I leave the house. I am glad that you had spare keys though and got your car back. hopefully it wasn't a far away drive or walk back to car.

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 23:34:20 )

@Unicorn: He drove us all the way to our apartment building and waited for us to run upstairs for the backup key with the landlord. Then drove us back to the pharmacy. I gave him a hug as thanks and he accidentally bumped my boob and freaked out. lol
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 23:40:43 )
@Unicorn: Ouch, I'm sorry you didn't sleep well or enough. ={ I hope you can tonight and your eyes won't hurt anymore..
How was your day?
Oooh yay page 500!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 00:22:57 )
@Unicorn: ty ty ty! (: ill come back to chat.

if anyone would like to donate, id be soo grateful! im new... lol 😅😅 i love anything cuteee or weird

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 00:26:45 )
@Unicorn: Not too bad. Ready to go home and have dinner already. >:(

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 00:51:05 )
@Turtle Sensei: wow that is interesting but I am glad that he helped you both out.

@Interstellar Fairy: it is alright and my day is slow I will stay awake until midnight and hopefully by then I can get a great nights rest. what did you make for lunch today that made you not want to bake cookies?

@zaatarhoney: have you made a quest thread yet in the questing forums to let everyone know on what you are questing for? and your welcome.

@Selaphi: awe I am so sorry to hear that you are not at home yet to have dinner.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 00:53:55 )
@Unicorn: That's good to hear and I hope it'll help you sleep well.
I made korean fried chicken for lunch. It's good, but not as good as I've had in restaurants before lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 01:01:02 )
@Interstellar Fairy: that sounds tasty but I am sorry to hear that it didn't taste as good as what you've had before. I hope that it helps me sleep well.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 01:05:55 )
@Unicorn: oo not yet :vanora_icon: i still have to learn the site and all the ins and outs (: i just really want a face at this point, lmao. i’m not even sure what items all exist o___o
(*´▽`*)Lil Honeys Sweet Chill Space (*´▽`*)
Come thru, say hi~

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 01:10:02 )
@Unicorn: Oh it was tasty, just not exactly what I've had before lol.
What did you have for dinner?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 01:24:21 )
@zaatarhoney: well there is a price guide I don't run it I let someone take it over for me. abd there is awesome an item museum but I don't know on how upto date it is sadly. but I can understand that.

@Interstellar Fairy: I haven't ate anything other then cheetos. so how is it different from how you made it to how you have had it before.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 01:27:20 )
@Unicorn: Ah, cheetos are tasty though lol.
They use rice flour and I don't have that so I mix corn starch and regular flour. Also I don't make a sauce, I use a store bought sauce.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 01:31:23 )
@Unicorn: All good now! I've eaten and I'm finally home so I can relax and actually poke around on here.

Graphic Artist // I love to draw avatars! // Cats are pretty great.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 02:16:51 )
@Interstellar Fairy: some store bought sauces don't taste on how they should. like the gyros kit that I got once the sauce doesn't even come close to the yummy tzatziki sauces I've had before. so I can understand on what you mean. I also went and made a Peach Chinnamon Spice Fruit & Oats I shared it with the little unicorn, I didn't eat much but the little unicorn loved it. I just need to get more.

@Selaphi: well that is very good to hear did you have a good dinner?

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 02:25:53 )
@Unicorn: It's not specifically for korean fried chicken, but I wonder if I should one or a recipe.
Oooh, that sounds tasty.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 02:30:14 )
@Interstellar Fairy: it was good, I say try finding a yummy recipe for it or for the sauce. instead of buying the store bought sauce.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.