Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Premade Profiles

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 11:01:45 )
@Panda: You never ping me </3

Plus I've been heckin busy this last week.. I'm coming up to finals and losing all motivation
-as you can see because im semi-active here at the moment- xD

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 11:02:19 )
@Aly: It's ok *huggles* <3 You can always find me in my charity. ^^

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 11:04:13 )
@Panda: I will be posting more there when my classes become less and less. I have one that drained me due on Wednesday.. I'm hoping to the stars that I passed. I have a final for that this coming wednesday...

Assignment on Friday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and then my last one Tuesday... so after that! in like 2 weeks I'm going to be a tornado of posting and friendship <3

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 11:05:13 )
@Aly: Awww, college life. <3 Focus on school love, you will be amazing one day. <3
Online stuff can wait, and I will always love you no matter what. ^^

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 11:06:49 )
@Panda: University life, I'm done with college (;

But yessss! I am planning on doing my best these next few years.. I have worked lined up for after university. but I don't think I'm ready for a full-time job, so I'll study full time for now instead

I also applied for some casual retail positions, so might hear back from them in a week or few

Once this semester is over, I'm free until Feb :D

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 11:08:30 )
@Aly: That's what I meant, I know you are in university XD Over here, people just call them college too haha. Retail job is fun, but can break you down, if you aren't a thick skin person. Customers can be really rude, even if you are like the nicest person ever.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 11:10:17 )
@Panda: Heh, I probably need to develop thicker skin, so it might even be a good thing! I just need something for the season. Since I'm not stuyding I have time for everything. I was going to apply for some entry-career positions but I feel they'd need a lot of my time.. so I'm spending the next 2 years at university then going into the industry workforce forever :D

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 11:11:12 )
@Aly: I hope you are ready to commit XD It will be a life long career.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 11:14:26 )
@Panda: Honestly, I am so excited!! As long as the team is complimentary and they help me get settled. I also decided to take casual retail work instead of a career thing because next year is all about portfolios! I'm going to have a kick ass website and be proud of showing people the things that I can do :)

Might help me get into an entry job or a place that will have me full time forever mwhahah

Sorry if that sounds lame or I sound stupid or anything.. As a kid, I always wanted to "go to university!" and that was my career ambition, now I'm slowly starting to reach it and it feels amazing!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 11:16:27 )
@Aly: There's nothing lame about that. <3 I'm proud of you and I'm sure your parents are proud of you. Not a lot of people make it to University or even graduate from it. You will do amazing things once you get out, and I can't wait to see the woman that you will become.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 11:21:01 )
@Panda: This is the end of my second year just aaah!

I've taken 13 courses, only failed 1 (but it was shitty, not well developed and stupid and I hated it.)
And at the moment I have 4 more I'm working on. One is almost over (tomorrow) and Iv'e been getting 80%-90% as my average so pass!

At this stage I'm freaking out over 1 course.. I don't think I'll fail but I'll just pass :)

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 15:05:47 )
Thank you for the ping!:D I love that you put me on your ping list

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 16:24:51 )
@Zach: Glad to have you on there!! c:
Plus you asked so you shall recieve your name upon my list

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 18:48:30 )
yay more stuffs * u *

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 22:57:05 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 23:12:44 )
@Aly: I hope your workload lightens up :/ university can be such a pain in the butt sometimes, but I'm sure it'll be worth it :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 04:22:28 )
@Thalanil: All of the things!!! Depending on what I'm doing this weekend there might be another something-something (;

@Apollo Im Burning: Yes of course!! The more the merrier <3

@sunny: The workload is indeed a stretch ;A;;;;; but it's all I know I guess? 4-5 courses a semester (12 weeks) and then there's 2 semesters a year... well this time there's 3 - so it's a trimester - but the trimester is more like.. summer study xD

I feel rushed and shittty - my eyes look like craaap but once this is all over, it will feel really rewarding c:

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 20:58:30 )
ooooo, the anticipationnnn
:vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 21:07:41 )
This is such a cute idea!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 21:14:10 )
I've been using your profile layout for over a week and I'm still loving it. I want to tip you for your work. I'll do that at lunch. ^_^
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.