Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Overwatch anyone?

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 14:06:20 )
Hello all!

I love Overwatch. It's the reason I bought an Xbox One. Do you like Overwatch?

Who is your favorite character story/personality/look wise?

What's your favorite class to play?

What system do you play on?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 14:51:33 )

Yay, a thread dedicated to Overwatch again! :3

But yes, I love Overwatch. It's pretty much the only game I play. xD Though I will admit that I don't play it as much as I used to, which is a good thing! I used to play like 5 plus hours daily, but now it's down to like 1-3. x)

My favorite character story-wise... That's tough, but I'd have to choose Gabriel Reyes. I'm super curious to see what led him to join Talon.
Personality-wise, Mei is a bundle of joy. :3
Looks-wise... That's another tough one! I guess I'll go with McCree. xD

As for favorite class, I tend to switch between Support and Offense. Right now it's Offense (which apparently got lumped under Damage with Defense) since I've been playing Sombra the most, lol.

I play on Xbox, but I also have it on PS4! (Sometimes I switch which subscription I buy, but for the most part I always go with Gold. xD)

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 15:57:33 )
@Hazer: I alternate between Mercy and Moira mostly for healers. I'm still a little salty about all the changes they've made to Mercy, but she's still so good.

@Apollo Im Burning: I wish I could play more. Right now I only get a chance once or twice a week for a hour or two. Mei was my first favorite character. I still love her story even though it's so sad.

@kiwi: My friend is a Lucio main. I can wall ride a little better after his update, but no where close to his skills. I tend to play Tank or Support. I agree with the I need healing requests. I've been lucky lately avoiding those types.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 17:10:37 )
@kiwi: My favorite characters are Mei, D.va, Brigette, and Mercy. I love their personalities.

As for gameplay, my mains have changed over time. I play mostly Tank and Support characters. I'm slowly picking up some DPS. Currently my mains are D.va and Mercy. My back ups are Reinhardt, Orisa, and Moira.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 18:14:12 )

I tend to just fill what the team needs. DPS is Soldier76, healer Mercy and tank D.V.A

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 22:42:59 )
@Saeyra: That's much the same for me, except I go Reaper or Mei for DPS.

I'm waiting for a friend or two to get online before I start playing. I haven't had much time to play lately so I'm itching for it.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 23:30:25 )

@Selikait: I die so fast with reaper and mei its not even funny haha I don't like getting close and personal with people...unless I am in my mech then I feel safe XD

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 23:37:25 )
@Saeyra: I try to use them to flank around and pick off squishies. And they both have self healing capabilities and ways to get out of there. That's why I love D.va too. Mobility is key.

Donator — squid Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 23:42:50 )
I rock the DVa mostly, sometimes I'll switch to Bastion or Moira for a change, but I love how kickass DVa is. I'm usually a healer in most games so its a nice change haha.

I'm really excited to see Echo when shes released though, I really wanna know what role she'll be!

I play on PS4 also.
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/20 23:43:00 )

@Selikait: Haha true but I am abit skittish so that is why I don't like to be alone vs their dps. Speaking of mobility I can't play tracer haha she is crazy!! I get so disoriented when I blink!

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/21 01:54:09 )
@nyx: I have a feeling Echo will be a support character based on her aesthetics and personality so far. She seems like she could offer shields or recon maybe. She almost looks like a medical unit. I'm excited to see what she brings.

@Saeyra: Yeah, I'm not so good with Tracer, Doomfist, and Genji movement abilities. My timing is not quite right lol.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 20:05:18 )
》::: ✿・`.*
@Selikait: i play on xbox too!!!
I play everyone but mainly dva and widow! I also like to play Tracer and Ana
Storywise I like Widow
Personality is def Junkrat
Looks would be Dva
I like playing tank most

Im in low diamond but keep dropping back down to high plat and back into diamond ;0;. People just dont communicate or group up in this tier i stg
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 20:28:30 )
@milkdaddy: I find it interesting that you main Dva and Widow. I don't know many tank mains that also snipe.

I don't play much competitive anymore, but I got up to mid gold when I was. Communication and team coordination are really key in Overqatch, but is hard to come by in random queues.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 20:41:49 )
》::: ✿・`.*
@Selikait: ive played 3 games in a row that had active throwers
:,,,)
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 03:18:32 )
@milkdaddy: I just don't understand the purpose of that. Who does it benefit? It's like "go play in arcade or a custom game if you don't want to play the objective."
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 15:58:37 )

Anyone excited for the winter event coming up? :3 I can't wait to see the new skins!

Donator — King Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 16:35:52 )
GUYS WE CAN MAKE A TEAM OF VOLTORIANS OR WHAT EVER Fozzy calls us! FOR XBOX

Ive only had the game for like a month while being able to play it So I am gonna be ruuuusty not that i havent been playing games its just ov is gonna be different than the games I have been able to play I wish I could do practice without live but -shrugs- I will get practice in and if possible we could all use discord I can even make one if we want for it

When I did play (before the reworks I think even before doomfist) I used mercy, Junk, Dva, and zen I think zen is my best tbh but again I haven't played in a looong time

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 16:41:39 )

@Dread Pirate: Sorry man I play on PC and EU servers so probably can't join.

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 16:45:09 )

@Dread Pirate: ah, I'm down for this! I've been wanting to play with people. xD
It's so hard winning with people that don't coordinate, so a team would be a blessing, lol.

pls don't

Donator — King Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 16:46:34 )
@Saeyra: Unfortunatly no because its not cross platform when I get a better pc (I have it for pc too) Ill def play with you
@Apollo Im Burning: I'll message you a discord that I am putting together then
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.