Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests A Cosmic Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/6 03:27:42 )
@Night XIV: that is wonderful, how are you liking your job? It is alright for late replies. Ooh I know what you mean it was cold today but not as bad, but it started to rain at four pm. and it got colder out, it is to rain all day on Tuesday. and get a lot colder this week into the weekend. hopefully your weather doesn't do the same as what my weather is doing.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 14:30:22 )

@Night XIV: Not sure if this is updated, but if you respond and choose the things you want from this list then I can start a trade.
Monthly Crate Items:
Autumnal Spruce
Spring Showers
Rainbow Mesh
Tootsie

Rare Crate Items:
Sweet Cakes
Floral Empress
Merlantis
Strawberry Delight

Plasma Orb Items:
Hopper
Quinn
Arachnocratic
Event Items:
Vontell's Book
Missing Spell Book
Reaper Jacket
Reaper Scythe
Reaper Smile
Vigilante Jacket
Nightwalker Tank
Curious Case
Cry Baby
Wonderland
Flower Garden
Card Knight
Queen of Hearts
Dorm Mouse
Seafloor Fashionista
Sea Witch

Milestone Items:
250k Milestone Cityscape
Now, I won't be able to give you all of these, but I can give you all of the milestone and event items. You can choose a few other items from the crate items and orb items list. ^-^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 14:39:00 )

Too lay to click edit for my last post (sorry for double posting)
Just wanted to add that I could also buy you Styr (or encore)

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 19:17:32 )
@Rainbowpanda: Sorry for the late reply, I've been trying to rest since I started working. My knees hurt from having to bend down and open gaming cabinets ^^;;;

I had to go through your list twice xD
I think I need all those event items except Crybaby and I think Wonderland (Because I have an item called Static in Wonderland) and I don't have the milestone item either.

I have Quinn from the orbs, but I would like Hopper, if that's okay ^^
Rare crate item I would have to pick is...I'm torn between Merlantis and Sweet Cakes...but I'd pick Sweet Cakes
And Monthly item would be Tootsie

Is all this okay, or do you want me to pick just crate item? ^^

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 19:20:43 )
(Double Post, sorry)

@Unicorn: I'm having fun at the new job so far. I was working with the manager all day the first day and she said I did really good and became familiar with the gaming cabinets really fast (Just the drawers were we keep the preowned and new games) So I managed to finish a few lists she gave me of games to find that we're sending out to a different nearby store.
My thighs and knees are sore from being on the floor searching around for the games though, so I've been trying to relax.
I have work tomorrow though from 5pm to 9pm and then I'm off again Friday and Saturday, but I have to work Sunday and Tuesday. Luckily, my best friend and I have the same shift tomorrow, but he gets there before me and leaves earlier than me. So this should be even more fun.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 20:08:00 )

@Night XIV: It's alright! Get as much rest as you need.
Wonderland and Static in Wonderland are 2 different items.
I can send you a hopper :P I can also give you both sweet cakes and merlantis and Tootsie.
That's perfect! I was actually expecting you to pick a little more than that. Did you still want Styr?

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 20:43:38 )
@Rainbowpanda: Haha, I didn't want to pick too much ^^;;;
Ah I didn't know Wonderland and Static in Wonderland were two separate items, so I don't have wonderland then ^^;;
And if it's not too much trouble, yes please! I would be forever grateful!! :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 20:48:31 )
@Night XIV: I am glad to hear that you are doing great at your new job I am very glad to hear that.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 20:49:29 )

@Night XIV: Nawh you're fine.
No worries, I'll add Styr right now!

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 20:51:24 )
@Unicorn: Yep! I'm just a seasonal right now so I'm only working part-time. But if all goes well and I get the hang of everything, then I'll become full time eventually.
For now, I'm not allowed on register duty and answering the phone was a bit of a hassle for me. Luckily the person who called figured out I was new because I stumbled over my words and he said it was alright :'D

@Rainbowpanda: Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 20:52:31 )

@Night XIV: No problem ^-^
Just waiting on you to accept :P

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 21:00:03 )
@Rainbowpanda: Done and done!
Thank you so much! You're the biggest donator I've had so far and I really appreciate it!
I've added you to the thank you list and if there's anyway I can pay ya back, just ask ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 21:30:00 )
@Night XIV: well that is nice to hear that they were pretty understanding, I'd never want to be on the phone, I only call people if I really have to like doctors, or my family. most friends don't even like to talk on the phone they'd rather text. I ain't so great at math either unicorn giggles.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 15:17:57 )

@Night XIV: You're very welcome. I'm actually leaving Voltra, but thanks for the thought. I might send a little something else from your list. So just watch out for a trade.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/9 00:05:34 )

@Unicorn: True. I guess get out of that comfort zone? ^^;

@Night xiv: Discount candy is the best lol. Do you have a favorite you usually buy?
    I tend to go for anything chocolate like kit-kats, mini crunch bars, etc.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/9 03:06:08 )
@Yixing: err at somepoint I'll get out of my comfort zone but for now not a chance.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/10 00:46:34 )
Late replies again, sorry. I didn't get home until 11 last night

@Unicorn: I don't like being on the phone either, but yesterday the manager had me make calls to people that placed preorders on games as it was being released that night. Thankfully only one person answered their phone. Everyone else either didn't answer on the number wasn't working. So I lucked out :'D I also got to work with my best friend and that was fun, but he got off work before me.
I work Sunday though from 2pm-6:30pm so I'm hoping he works then too, but I doubt it

@Rainbowpanda: Ah I kinda figured you were leaving considering you were missing an avatar...not to say it like that. I hope it didn't come out wrong D:
But if you are able to donate anything else from the list, I wouldn't mind one bit ^^ It would be a great help, definitely ^^

@Yixing: I'm pretty fond of candy corn even though all my friends hate it XD
But I heckin love candy corn! I also don't mind the dumdum lollipops, some sweettarts and that's pretty much it...I'm somewhat picky with my halloween candy xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/10 00:53:30 )
@Night XIV: well I am glad that only one person answered their phone.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/10 01:15:20 )

@Unicorn: It doesn't hurt to try something new once in a while. xD At least, you'll know whether you like or don't like it the next time it comes up again. xD

@Night xiv: I like candycorn too! It's the same for my friends as well. They don't like it, but some of them will still eat it lol.
    Dumdum lollipops are one of my favorites too! Nah, that's understandable. Gotta enjoy what you eat, right? Otherwise, what's the point? xD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/10 02:24:08 )

@Night XIV: You're fine! Haha
Yeah if I have anything I'll shoot ya a trade

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.