Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Cirque ad Infinitum Act 8: Berinhard's Ring of Fright

Donator — They/Them Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:10:51 )
Only One I Was Gonna Accuse Was Vregs Rat.
And Maybe Vreg Cause Its Always The Cute Ones

Report

Voltie — HIM Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:11:31 )
Yeah, we took forever to suspect Vanora at all. :viocry:
I personally feel like we didn't get any noticeable indication that she was the one possessed.
Unless it was meant to be a total guessing game?
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:12:14 )

I missed a few days of the event.
140/200



Report

Voltie — Damned Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:12:44 )


@dragoness129: I've missed most of it including the accusing game.

Report

Donator — They/them Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:12:55 )

i wanted to accuse vregory since he'd be easier to imitate if an evil entity was to possess him,
but i would have never voted for him cause we gotta protect that sweet inocent trash baby.
Report

Voltie — HIM Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:14:12 )
Vreg for president of Voltra!
Free trash burgers for everyone! (Mostly Vreg)
Report

Donator — he/him Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:14:29 )
I didn't accuse anyone..
Report
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — They/Them Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:15:31 )
Im Uh,, Not Sure Id Like One Of Vreg's Trash Burgers.
He Should Keep Them For Himself. Sharing Might Be A Waste.

Report

Voltie Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:16:53 )
Godawful ya got me
That was a good one
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:16:55 )

Angelus - Yeah, not having much time to post because of work. I could use a vacation. Guess I will get my wish after January when the store closes down. XD.
141/200



Report

Voltie — Damned Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:17:05 )


Um, sorry but a trash burger sounds disgusting. Pass.

Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:17:35 )
What about a garbage plate instead?
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:17:53 )

Yeah, I don't want any trash burgers either.
142/200



Report

Voltie — Damned Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:18:23 )


@dragoness129: Bummer, my condolences.

Report

Donator — They/them Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:18:53 )

Rallaa:
Vreg for president of Voltra!
Free trash burgers for everyone!

I second this.
The only time I'd vote for Vreg is for this.

no one wants a trash burger? they're organic
Report
(Avatar Closet)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:19:18 )

Thanks. Yeah, the company itself probably isn't doing too hot. They are closing 31 of their stores.
143/200



Report


Donator — They/Them Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:19:31 )
Honestly Vreg As President Might Have Bin A Bad Idea...

Report

Voltie — Damned Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:19:45 )


Sounds like the KMart/Sears purges that have been going on since '03.

Report

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Voltie — HIM Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:20:25 )
@Little Crane: idk if others will know what that is, but I'll take one.
Just hold the macaroni salad on mine.
Report
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi


Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/3 03:20:54 )
A local kmart is closing, and I think it is one of their overall best stores. They're just shutting all of them in the state down.
Report
Item Quest☆Hangout☆Sales


You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.