Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Horror games

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 22:05:57 )

So halloween is coming. Perfect time to go and play some horror games right? What are your guys favorite. What are you playing right now.
Right now I am still playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I haven't played for a while but I should really get back into it. I am also playing Kholat but again some time no play. I'm stuck with both and I keep on dying in Kholat.

I have a whole list of horror games in Steam. Here's some I have: Astray, Cursed Forest, Layers Of Fear, Observer, Soma, Stasis and many more. If you wanne know just ask XD

And for anyone who never played a horror game. Here are 3 free ones to play:
Greetings: https://store.steampowered.com/app/920190/Greetings/
Medusa's Labyrinth: https://store.steampowered.com/app/436110/Medusas_Labyrinth/
Transmissions: Element 120: https://store.steampowered.com/app/365300/Transmissions_Element_120/

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 23:54:58 )
I will always love the old Resident Evil games!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 01:49:52 )
I don't really play horror games but this horror game is temporarily free is you guys wanna try

Bonbon

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 03:01:40 )

Hello! Tia is currently speaking:

I don't really play horror games but 'Close Your Eyes' is really good

...And have a great day!

tbh i should really be doing my homework

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/18 15:08:59 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Ellie: let me out (free app, amazing music)
Murder room: excellent story, music free app)
Haunting Ground: PS2 game, multiple endings that gave me heebiejeebies growing up as a kid

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/24 04:39:17 )
I have so many...

Fatal Frame is probably the best series if you want to be scared to death. lol

I love the Resident Evil series and I'm really excited for the RE2 remake with the Leon Kennedy figure. He's my favorite character from the series!

I like the concept of Silent Hill better than the execution. Same with Alan Wake, which is about a writer on a retreat with his wife, who goes missing. You pick up pages of his manuscript as you go, and they piece together a story...but it's not a requirement that you get them all, which is just dumb.

Parasite Eve is a classic. Amazing soundtrack, too.

Martian Gothic is pretty cool, if you like science fiction horror.

The worst I've played is a Korean game called "White Day." The characters are just so cutesie you can't even take it seriously...

I have one called Rule of Rose for PS2 that's hard to find and very valuable. The price has come down but after it was featured in a video game article about rarities, the cost had jumped to $400 on eBay. I didn't like it so I wish I'd sold it. lol It's about children abusing each other and that's just ick.

Another great favorite is Shadow of Destiny (AKA Shadow of Memory). It's about a German man who must solve his own murder by traveling through time to find out who killed him and why. It's absolutely amazing. I have it on PS2 and PSP.

I have a lot more so if I think about it, I'll post more later.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.