Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Your MBTI personality

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 02:46:36 )
@Hachi: I'm thinking maybe both?
I'm sure fictional characters didn't take the test so XD

But there's a whole bunch of MBTI stuff all over tumblr and IG. They're kinda fun to look at too. Here is like a compilation on ThoughtCatalog

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 09:16:01 )

@Apollo Im Burning: Another one. Arent't we suppose to be rare? XD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 09:31:00 )
My wish is your command~

Well, they give a percentage of the population for it, but considering there's over seven billion people on the planet, a tiny percentage doesn't exactly equal "only a hundred people in the world have this personality type".

I've done this test before quite a few times over the years and I always get the same result, though the percentages vary slightly at times.

Wait did I do it right, my Turbulence is a lot higher than what other people have said in here, asdfghjkl

457/750

For a price, at least~
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 10:17:26 )
I just noticed I'm the only -A of the INFP's <3 Also, as a child I would have given myself 100% introvert, but now I'm rocking a 49% like a G.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 11:38:37 )

@Ixora: I don't mind wearing glasses, makes me look like the nerdy person I truly am inside. There are just some people who don't look complete without it XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 11:44:25 )
@Saeyra: Hahahaha I know what you mean XD
but they hurt my nose they aren't even that heavy i am just so not used to it even after needing glasses for 10 years now and I am too lazy for contacts so I am always squinting >u<

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 12:00:29 )

@Ixora: Haha I know what you mean..think maybe your glasses are not the right fit for you? Mine aren't exactly really good for me, they keep slipping down my nose so I understand why anime guys keep putting their glasses back up its because asians dont have a nose bridge at all

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 12:20:41 )
@Saeyra: Maybe. Probably. But I only really wear them when I drive lol so it doesn't bother me that much.
WHAT DOES BOTHER ME is... when I eat hot soup and my glasses get all cloudy... or when I walk and it's raining and there's droplets on my glasses lol.
I'm gonna argue that both Shiro and Crusty just do it for dramatic effect XD
Need to rewatch that sometime lol.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 12:58:34 )

@Ixora: I had no idea who those guys were I just typed in google "anime guy with glasses" XD I literally wanna scotch tape my glasses to my forehead sometimes haha I am near sighted so I can survive without it for soup and rain XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 13:08:32 )
@Saeyra: LMAO. Pretty sure they both did it just for dramatic effect. Kinda like for scheming and such XD
Same - near-sighted also.
I know the feels. Never went with contacts?
For reals... when I first put on contacts I kinda teared up a bit cause it felt like the world was so amazing and pretty and sharp XD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 13:20:58 )

@Ixora: I heard alot of horror stories about infections, losing them in your eyeball, falling asleep with them on and so I never tried it.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 13:26:22 )
@Saeyra: Same XD
I own some but they are just there D:
I think it's worth a try but they are more time consuming and require more responsibility than glasses

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 13:44:17 )

@Ixora: I am not sure I trust myself with all the responsibility! D:

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 13:51:31 )
@Saeyra: SAME. Knowing me I'd be falling asleep 10 minutes after I put them on - which is also why I never use them XD
My brother falls asleep in his a lot but like only in car rides and stuff I guess. Removing and putting on glasses is just way easier.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 14:30:31 )

@saeyra: and
@vengeance: hellos and high fives, lol
Yeah, the wording makes you feel special, but Dipper has a point, lol. Though I do wonder what the more common personalities are, then? o:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 15:08:08 )

@Apollo Im Burning: Here you go:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 15:25:12 )

@vengeance: ah, thanks! :D
gonna go read up on them now, then c:

pls don't

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/15 22:27:22 )
I am a MEDIATOR (INFP-T) Majorly introvert.... but I have social anxiety and can't be around a lot of people for long periods of time or sometimes I have panic attacks. I've learned over the years some tricks, but it eventually saps my energy as well.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 01:31:51 )
Lots of rare personality types in this thread! Maybe Voltra just attracts all the rare ones haha.
ISFJ is apparently the most common but there's like... none here...

I definitely get along better with people that don't share my personality maybe that's just a roundabout way of saying that I find myself insufferable to be around but
And having a "common personality" definitely does not make it easier for me to fit in with people yikes

142/500

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 07:18:13 )

Hello! Tia is currently speaking:

Oooo,, okay so I took the test again. And it turns out I'm ISTP-T whereas I was an INTP/INTJ before. That's kinda cool. However, after reading the description for ISTP-T, I feel that it doesn't really match me and that I relate more to the the INTP/INTJ.

5/75

...And have a great day!

tbh i should really be doing my homework

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.