Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 18:01:39 )
@Dipper: Thank you! I'm sure it'll be a blast! I like the colors too, but I'm currently working on figuring out the gradients.. I don't like Cyan and Explosive Orange so close to each other, y'know? Muddies up the colors a lil. Maybe I'll move it around so that Orange and Purple are closer together? Who knows.

@Glume: YEAH. VIOLENCE. I've seen some shit, man. Car crashes can be kind of interesting if you watch them in slo-mo.

@Luffer Nutter: Oh gosh, uhm. I'm flattered, I'm not the best.. I need to drag that one piece off my laptop that I'm working on and finish it up. The theme is.. PINK, That's for sure.

@Mortician: Oh! Cool, another syndrone person. Mm, to be honest, I can't really remember my username on there anymore, it's been a while. I was at a school for about a year and a half and it made details of that kind of thing.. Fuzzy. I kind of miss it, to be honest!

@Kid: Yeah! Syndrone was a lot of fun, actually. I miss old avatar sites like this one - didn't do so well with Gaia, but that's just me. As for my art, I'm still working on a really big piece but I can give a few previews of some sketches I did here recently? Maybe I should make a thread for my art.. If anyone will really look at it..

@macsen191: Yay!! It's so nice to meet new people, right?! I just love talking with people online. Mostly because I can be so much freer with how I talk and act than I can in real life.

@Shark: Yeah! I really like the colors. Cyan happens to be my personal favorite but Orange and Navy aren't bad either. Pink's okay, and purple is pretty soothing. I tend to be rather excitable though, so they fit.

@Deaa: Will do! It's awesome that people are so willing to welcome me to the site! I'm glad everyone's so friendly. Unlike they have been on some other sites..

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming! I'll try to get out those pieces of artwork to you guys! If I don't do it right away, expect it sometime later!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 18:07:37 )
so colorful. i like it! welcome to voltra

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 18:18:52 )
@okios: Thank you for the warm welcome! If I'm a bit late in replying it's because I'm trying to finish up that art piece I've been working on!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 19:51:51 )
@Kid: Yeah, I noticed that too. It started to get more and more.. What's the word..? It started to feel more like everyone was pulling a really, really thin veil over the interactions they had with each other. Voltra seems like a decent place, I'm enjoying it so far, actually. As for the art, well...

I'm working on the piece currently.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/27 21:18:58 )
@Kid: Yeah, it was kind of disappointing. I loved the place a lot, actually. But it didn't seem to last long. It kept dying and coming back to life. But, I found Voltra and it looks lik e I'll have a lot of fun here!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 14:15:30 )
You have such good colors in your post!!! ✧⁺⸜(●′▾‵●)⸝⁺✧
Welcome to Voltra!! I like to draw too. I keep seeing roleplaying but I don't think I understand it, but I want to learn soon! ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゙
Do you have favorite games?

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 14:29:49 )
We\'ll carry on

@Cyaniphier: oh, Dutch words as a title! I approve!
Welcome to Voltra!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 23:43:18 )
@CrystalCurator: I DO, ACTUALLY! My current favorites happen to be things like Warframe, Elsword, Aura Kingdom.. But I also like Pokemon - Weavile's my favorite - Fire emblem, Minecraft..

To be honest, I play a wide variety of games. I haven't had much money to buy too many things (minecraft, pokemon, and fire emblem are my first big purchases since getting a job) but I'm hoping to buy a lot of computer games too! ..After I buy a new computer that is.

Roleplaying is a lot of fun too! I happen to really enjoy sci-fi, but fantasy is good too. I typically like group roleplays more than I do 1x1 rps, if only for the fact that there's more to reply to and I love to write. Maybe I should make a roleplay here soon?

@Tuijp: Personally speaking, I know more German than I do Dutch, but I figured that I'd make my intro a little more interesting. I haven't had much practice with Dutch, but I suppose that's just how life goes. I prefer speaking German but I learned the English language rather quickly - most sites are, after all, using it as their base language. And when I first started out with chatsites, the one I started with didn't allow any other language to be typed than English.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 01:02:47 )

@Cyaniphier: Welcome to Voltra! You are so colorful and bright! I am glad you are here! :vanora_smile:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 01:17:44 )
@Saeyra: I'm glad to be here! I'm a wee bit tired cause we did a lot of running around today - errands, y'know - but I get happy every time I get on Voltra so far. I should probably go join in some discussions or create a hangout spot, but right now I'm just content to lurk. =3=

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 08:54:42 )
@Cyaniphier: Syndrone is dead now, so it is now part of the avi site graveyard, I miss it too sometimes. but Voltra is 10x more friendly

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 09:43:37 )

@Cyaniphier: There is no rush at all. I have been here for about a year and I am still pretty hangout-less XD I usually bust into other people's hangouts and bother them.

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 17:37:35 )
@Mortician: I think I remember seeing you on Syndrone a couple times actually... Were you under the same username?

@Saeyra: That's true.. Still, I think it might be a good idea for me to create a hangout spot for chatting. Gives me someplace to put random thoughts, you know.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 18:17:29 )

@Cyaniphier: I am a little late, but welcome!
    That is a very interesting username, and I see that you love a colorful post!
    Very eye-catching!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 18:52:01 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Thank you for the warm welcome! Don't worry about being late or nothing like that, I'm just happy you came to say hello! Yeah, my colors are pretty eye-catching in the post - I'm working on transferring them over to my avatar. :P Thank you for the kind words about my username! It's an old favorite.

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/30 12:47:26 )
@Cyaniphier: I can't remember xD, I was War I think, if memory serves
relocated to Death c:

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 03:42:05 )

@Cyaniphier: Welcome! I think that your post is my favorite, and the best welcome post I've ever seen~

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 20:13:37 )
@Mortician:
That's why I remember you! I thought it was just me at first - but no, you share a very similar atmosphere about you!

@Totalanimefan:
Thanks! I try really hard to be at my very best. I'm glad you like the colors though, they're some of my favorites.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.