Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment If you could save any show from cancellation...

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 03:48:44 )
Some of my favorite shows ended all too soon! If I could save/revive them, these are my top picks:

1. Dark Shadows. This was an early 90s vampire and witch drama based on a 1960s soap opera that ended on a HORRIBLE cliffhanger... The vampire's love interest went back in time and discovered he has been alive for centuries, and as soon as she got back home to the present to confront him, the series ended!

2. Moonlight. This is another vampire series I loved but only lasted for a season. A man married a vampire, who turned him on their wedding night. He was horrified and tried to escape, so she kidnapped a little girl to make him stay with her and raise her as their daughter. Instead he rescued the little girl. Years later...he's still watching her, but now he's in love with her. Then his evil bride returns, but as a mortal, and tells him there's a way to be human again. The series ended after he became mortal for a short time then reverted back to being a vampire, so you always wondered if he could be cured and if he'd marry the young woman he's spent his life protecting.

3. Timeless. Fans saved the show from cancellation after season 1. We got a season 2, but we will not be getting a 3. But they'll be doing a movie to wrap up the series at least, but I feel like so many questions will still remain unanswered.

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 03:54:36 )
In The Flesh!!! Ahhh it was so good. The best zombie show out there, and it was super lgbt!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 04:02:27 )
I saw that! British show, right? My wife surprised me with season 1 on my birthday a couple years ago. I kind of forgot about that... It was definitely a different take.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 04:04:26 )
Yep. :D oh it's kind of depressing for a birthday lmao.

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 05:13:08 )
Young Justice
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 07:51:58 )
Sense8 deserves to have been saved from cancellation!! It was such a great show!

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 08:19:44 )
The Mick
One of my favourite shows tbh xD
Curse you Child Protective Service

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 11:07:53 )
I was kinda enjoying Jericho, which got terminated like two episodes into the second or third season. :( But I guess if you don't get a show cancelled, it becomes The Walking Dead or Supernatural, where the creators just don't know when to stop (also money, but I like to look at TV in the context of the story).

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 13:31:10 )
The Librarians! I would love it if there were more episodes :(

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 01:45:55 )
Jane and the dragon season 2
dont @ me

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.