Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Superpowers

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 22:17:23 )
If you could have a superpower, just one, what would it be and why? What is a superpower that you would not want and why?

I would love to be able to teleport anywhere, without any consequences or limits. It would be so fun. I would travel wherever my heart desires.

I wouldn't want to be able to read the thoughts of others. While I sometimes feel genuinely curios about how others perceive me, I feel like learning of all of the nasty, cruel things that others think of me, would be too damaging and overwhelming.
call me grem
they/them

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 23:04:22 )
My answer to this was sort of a reverse empathy, so I could help anxious people calm down and help angry people be happy, things like that. It's a perfect chaotic neutral power because it could easily be used for good or bad. My hubby says I have this power cuz I'm good at distracting people from BS.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — Roudia Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/13 07:00:35 )
FloralB13:
♥♡♥💩"Boo It Is Me Here!!"
To load money without ending lmao also to keep bad bully people away from me!

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/13 16:55:28 )
I’ve always wanted shapeshifting. The ability to become anything. I’d be a bird and a shark a lot of the time tbh.

I never considered the downside to mind reading, that you’d pick up a lot of nasty stuff. I already get messed up reading about things like that, never mind seeing it in a persons mind.
previously keef with a k

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/14 18:49:35 )
@keef: Mind reading reminds me of a manga I've been reading called Mousuo Telepathy.
It's about a girl who can hear other people's thoughts, and there is a boy in her class who has a crush on her, and often fantasizes lewd things about her.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 06:39:48 )
I'd choose the power to fly. I've always loved being in airplanes and helicopters since I was little and the world just looks so much more beautiful while in the sky.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/25 04:30:22 )
I would love to teleport. So I can go to any place in the world and get there fast. Would also save lot's of money to travel to that place.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/24 23:28:47 )

I would love to be able to teleport too. I hate the traveling part of traveling. I like to just be there.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 03:32:25 )
Transformation ability
Kinda like mystique on xmen
I think it is the most useful ability in our current time xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 09:26:41 )
I'd like the ability to time travel. To be able to go back in time and change things or influencing things. But then it would have to influence this universe and not like, another universe. So that I could come back to my own time and things are a bit different. :p
Please take my survey on dress up game art!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.