Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/11 04:35:43 )

@Unicorn: yes but now that the event is almost over it is time to come back and grace this wonderful place with our presence lol

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 01:06:25 )
@Unicorn: Sorry for late reply. Been having some stomach cramps.
Yeah, he's a trooper though. Still stays happy go lucky even though he's having sniffles, sneezes, and some leaky eyes. It doesn't seem to bother him much except for him taking more naps than usual. I still worry about him though.
Anyways, hope you're taking good care of yourself. Allergy season will be over soon.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 01:33:06 )
@Roshan: everyone should stop in here more often. I must agree on that with the event coming to a close.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 01:44:14 )
@Roshan: that is also true and thank you. I am still sick and I don't like being sick. Ooh and the fair is in town too and next week I think there will be a parade.

@Faust Sheep: I still wish for rain so the pollen count would sink. Sorry to hear that your tummy hurts. I have my girly thing so I am more tired than normal.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 04:29:54 )

@Mermicorn: right!! We must visit more often!!

@Unicorn: your welcome. I do hope you get to feeling better so you can go to the fair. I would love to go to a fair! What type of parade is it going to be?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 04:32:32 )
@Roshan: the parade will be with probably all circus animals. And some people hard telling at the moment. And awe thank you, if you lived closer you could go to.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 04:36:34 )

@Unicorn: oh! That sounds extremely cool! So possibly the circus is coming to town? Yea if I lived closer we could all go and see it all! Me you and baby unicorn and my nieces!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 04:38:55 )
@Roshan: that would be so cool and nice, I should see if my mum is going to want to hang out with my little one and myself for the parade or not.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 04:52:54 )

@Unicorn: well if she is anything like my mother then of course she would love to hang out with you and baby unicorn for fun things as well

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 06:25:47 )
@Roshan: yeah she does, but sometimes it is hard telling

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 15:59:37 )

@Unicorn: yea. Moms can be weird like that. Unless she has ptsd like my mom and just doesn’t want to interact with people.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 18:17:10 )

Hey everyone I've been gone for a while

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 19:28:27 )
@Roshan: no she don't have that. It is the more of I want baby unicorn Unicorn as myself to walk over in heat stroke weather to hang out. When no little kids should be out in the gross icky weather. She is turning into my cousins.

@RainbowPanda: where have you been since getting back from seeing everybody? I am sick with hay fever right now

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 19:35:29 )
@Roshan: that we shall, curls up into a ball on the beach to get some sun.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 00:29:13 )

@Unicorn: Well I had summer celebration for a few days and then i went on a girls trip and i have a mystery trip soon hopefully. I had my first sleepover last night. I watched Jumanji, the new one. It was sooo good!! I wanna go see Jurassic world: The fallen kingdom in theaters soon. Just been super busy, I'm also happy cuz I got 2 new sports bras that are so cute and I bought some cute light washed jeggings

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 01:15:17 )
@RainbowPanda: sounds like a busy time for you and that sounds like all fun,
and a mystery trip interesting do you know on where that will be at?

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 03:22:31 )

@Unicorn: lol. Yea heat stroke weather is horrible. I don’t blame you for not wanting to take the baby unicorn out in it. But since her age it might be fun to see her face at seeing cool things for the first time.

@Mermicorn: yep -makes sure you get plenty of water so you don’t dry out-
Questing: !

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 05:31:47 )
@Roshan: I showed her a video, of my favorite ride and she had the look of oh cool I wanna go on that but she is to little to go on it.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 05:37:37 )
@Roshan: someone was to get me a Tangerine Lemongrass Voss, but they forgot to do so.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 09:46:28 )
since it is friday the 13th I shall post on this account
Lucan Alt
Happy Friday 13th!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.