Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach Murmaider: LGBTI+ Friendly

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 11:02:39 )
@unicorn: I watched all of mindhunter. it's a good TV show
@Roshan: I don't even remember saying that, I must be getting old

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 11:09:00 )
neko says;
Hello there everyone~ How are you all doing today? :3 Well, I hope.

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 11:24:14 )

@Zuzu: lol it seems that we have that in common as well. XD

@Unicorn: one day they will have kids and understand where your coming from. I mean I don’t have friends where I live and I don’t have kids but I completely understand your child comes first but that is probably because I am always helping out with my nieces.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 11:25:04 )

@Lucan: lol. Maybe or maybe I am just reading things wrong because I get sleepy or what not. Lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 19:13:50 )
@Lucan: I don't think that I've ever heard of thar series may I ask on what is about?

@Roshan: there older than me one is single but likes a married man, and the other one is already married and even asked me if I'd make a baby for her and give birth to and I said if I had the money maybe but I don't and she don't understand the baby blues and what it is like for one having a baby growing inside of them so after awhile I said no. And than she said maybe she will try to have a baby, but there both older than me. I am the youngest
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 19:22:38 )
Hey hey hey, how's it going?

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 19:31:33 )

@Unicorn: awww well you think they would have had kids by now. Well that means she thinks a lot of you if she wanted you to be the surragent mother. Though I understand you not wanting to do so cause I know you could have possibly gotten attached as well.

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 12:30:15 )
@Unicorn: since I'm lazy, I grabbed this from google

Catching a criminal often requires the authorities to get inside the villain's mind to figure out how he thinks. That's the job of FBI agents Holden Ford and Bill Tench. They attempt to understand and catch serial killers by studying their damaged psyches. Along the way, the agents pioneer the development of modern serial-killer profiling

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 12:34:19 )
@Roshan: I do that a lot too z misread things, and usually make a fool out of myself xD

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 13:08:52 )

@Lucan: right! So crazy what happens when you miss read things. Lol. You could offend someone like I did.

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 13:52:21 )
@Roshan: that has happened too xD

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 13:56:45 )

@Lucan: right! Anyways how are you doing?

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 14:17:14 )
@Roshan: could be better, I'm on hormones and my skin isn't taking it too well at all, not the usual acne you are supposed to get, but boils and cyst acne, i had some on my chest and they got severely infected. i'm on two types of antibiotic (ointment and pills) that haven't seem to help me heal at all. so i'm discouraged on keeping up with the hormones, I feel ugly, hairy and gross and just all round blah.

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 14:20:06 )
how are you doing?

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 14:39:31 )

@Lucan: oh dear! Why don’t you buy some apple cider vineager and soak a cloth in it and place it over the issue? It is a natural antibiotic and it draws poison out from spider bites and other such things. That might be what you need. It could possibly help you as well. I am sorry you feel that way -hug-

I am doing okay I have fun doing a little game that Tuijp had set up. And watching my baby niece crawl around

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 14:41:39 )
@Roshan: I'm about to try anything these days x.x -accepts hug, and hugs back

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 14:51:10 )

@Lucan: I really do hope that it helps with the problem. Cause I know how much that taking hormones can mean for you. Maybe there is a different type of hormone (I mean one where they make it differently) that you can take

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 14:55:07 )
@Roshan: time will tell I suppose, it sucks cause i was hoping to get chest surgery this year, but they may not operate if I have a staph infection

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 15:06:49 )

@Lucan: oh! The defenently do the apple cider vinegar!! That will soooo help you out with it!!
Questing: !

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 15:08:33 )
@Roshan: man that would sting though! xD
relocated to Death c:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.