Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach mermicorn (half mermaid & half unicorn)

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:36:34 )

@Shampoo: lol. Ah the infamous autocorrect. Lol. Yea it will do that to you all the time. Does it to me so I don’t plblame you. Yea I throughly enjoy foreign and unique names especially ones that are unisex!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 03:02:54 )
@Roshan: I hope it doesn't become infamous-- I guess my first impression is shot ha ha ha
I used to have it on my phone and it made so many mistakes-- it would make fights with people

A fellow auto correct suffer.
Me too!! I love them all! My name is unisex as well. (My real name)

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 03:07:16 )

@Shampoo: lol. Well everyone curses autocorrect. Lol. I bet it did when it would start telling people that you said something different from what you said. Lol. But yes I suffer from it a lot.

Right! My real name isn’t unisex sadly.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 03:15:53 )
@dragoness129: Ooh I see, I get it now.

@Interstellar Fairy: I slept from 6am - 3pm i think?

@Roshan: i got a blister on one of my toes we walked to the zoo park and than went over to see my mum, went to the store. She told me something, that was a bit sad to hear about some lady which I had to tell my step dad. He was wearing dark sunglasses tonight and was teary eyed I could tell when you would talk to my little one and I. But we all had a good fun long day. How was your day?

@Bone Wench: he needs a babe or two make babies and sell them, how many babies do crabs make?

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 03:20:49 )
@Unicorn: That's good at least. =]
I'm ganna get offline for the night, I'll ttyl, feel better!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 03:23:53 )
@Roshan: I am! I am glad, sometimes I forget that everyone has trouble with auto correct.
It got used to saying can instead of can't and other stuff like that.
It was trouble!! So I just turned that rap off and I got used to it and I am not used to doing the ' ' 's

You can always turn it-if you can oxo"

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 03:30:54 )
@Interstellar Fairy: talk to you later have a good night, I will talk to you later or whenever.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 03:47:13 )

@Unicorn: I am glad you all had a very fun day and sorry that you had some sad news. Oh it was an okay day I just loafed about and then I went and worked out so it was okay. Lol.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 03:48:41 )

@Shampoo: oh I didn’t know that you could turn it off I will have to figure out how to turn it off if it gets to annoying.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:15:03 )
@Roshan: I believe it is in keyboard from the general tab? Or in acessabity?
It is easier to find on the phone than on the iPad. For the iPad it helps for writing stories because you can pick the right word or find the right word when you can't spell it.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:37:30 )

@Shampoo: hmmm when I get more time I will have to look for it so that I can turn it off. Your right though it does come in handy when writing though.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 05:32:00 )
@Roshan: I hope it is easy to find!! But when you type fast or rping or on the web it doesn't do very well at all!!

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 05:37:47 )

@Shampoo: right! I do tend to type really fast and I end up typing while not looking and my dad is all how can you do that and make sure your typing correctly. Lol. And I tell him idk I just do. Lol.
So you rp?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 05:56:13 )
@Roshan: same here! My mom is the most stunned at me when I text. My mom is really slow when she texts.
I check it maybe? Shrugs. XD
I do! I've been in a few rp groups on da and rped on Roliana. Do you?

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 06:00:54 )

@Shampoo: of course! It helps me to stay sane!! There are actually a couple on menewsha I need to reply too but I guess I lost my juice for them

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 06:03:48 )
@Roshan: Hehe Nice!! Same here but recently I lost all my partners or the feeling is going from the da rps.
I was thinking maybe looking for some here or on other sites.
Is Menewsha still pretty active?

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 06:05:40 )

@Shampoo: eh....kind of. I mean the rp scene there has gotten a bit hard to do there lately cause it seems almost like everyone has stopped looking

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 06:55:06 )
@Roshan: awe thank you, I am glad that you had an a okay day and got to work out that is always good. Sorry eating a late dinner

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 07:00:01 )

@Unicorn: lol that is perfectly fine I have to comb through a hundred pages to find a golden snitch
Questing: !

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 07:13:57 )
@Roshan: why so many pages did someone not get it yet?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.