Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 16:41:08 )
@KokinosDuende: Haha the world is your oyster! Make yourself comfortable! I love seeing people let loose their creativity. :vanora_smile:

Voltie — Woman Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 16:58:12 )
@Saeyra: I shall try then ^-^ I do have a question... Is there a max on how much goes into a post? I'm trying to post symbols section of my test thread and it's just not having it... Could it be the way I'm coding it?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 17:24:43 )
@KokinosDuende: There isn't a cap on how many words or letters per post that I know of, just a cap on how much volts you can earn per post. I have asked staff about your symbols posting problem and they said all seems to be working fine. :vanora_smile:

Voltie — Woman Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 17:33:37 )
?@Saeyra: Somehow I got it to work :vanora_XD: I think I had a weird unaccepted symbol. I deleted a lot of the symbols (More like fancy letter things) but thank you for the help ;u; Do you write poems or just read them? -sorry I saw your siggy-?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 17:36:22 )
@KokinosDuende: I write sometimes for fun but I never publish them. But yeah I love reading them and collecting good ones. :vanora_smile:

Voltie — Woman Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 17:50:12 )
@Saeyra: I like reading poems but a lot of the time they just confuse me xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 19:01:37 )
@KokinosDuende: Its okay, post the poems you read and also the ones that confuse you. We can be confused together haha

Voltie — Woman Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 19:21:15 )
@Saeyra: You're so nice <3 Is it okay if I send you a friend request? (Feel free to say no lol I know some people like to keep their lists small)

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 19:57:56 )
@KokinosDuende: Sure! Its okay, I don't mind huge friend lists :vanora_smile:

Voltie — Woman Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 22:29:00 )
@Saeyra: Yay! I made a new friend! lol. Is your gallery/store a better place to talk?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 22:47:24 )
@KokinosDuende: Anywhere is fine, just ping me when I am online and I will reply. :vanora_smile:

Always ping me please.

Voltie — Woman Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 23:03:01 )
@Saeyra: Yay! I'm setting up a quest thread in my test thread (so I can make sure it looks right before I post it) So I might be a bit busy :vanora_sweat:
But if you ping me I'll reply whenever I can!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 08:03:24 )

@KokinosDuende: I’m loving your avatar already. It’s so cute!

Voltie — Woman Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 04:20:16 )
@Totalanimefan: awe thank you! I just wanted something I would wear which is comfy/cute lol I love your avatar personally!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 05:35:55 )

@KokinosDuende: Thank you. I like white and mint together, I’m thinking about changing it though lol

Voltie — Woman Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 11:49:17 )
[align=center][color=#73007A][size=12]@Totalanimefan: I like pastels a lot
Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 18:58:34 )

@KokinosDuende: pastels are great!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/7 22:47:33 )

@KokinosDuende: Welcome I'm not too good with taking with people but I love cats too. :3 I'm also married. I hope you enjoy this site

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/10 22:44:21 )

KokinosDuende:
Yo. -Awkwardly waves-
What it do?...
:vanora_sweat:
So I'm pretty crap at intros. But I'm new here.
I'm away of forum sites and how they work but I'm not that great at sticking with them because life is chaotic and things seem to always happen. But I do try my best. I want to start anew since it's been at least half a year since I was really on any forum site...

Things I like:
Cats and cute animals in general.
Almost all music
Roleplaying
Things I dislike:
People being unnecessarily rude.
People who only think of themselves.
Repetitive noises.

Honestly if you just ask I'll be as open as I can be. I live with my partner, we are legally married, I wish to avoid talking about them if possible since I'm sure they wouldn't like me talking to strangers about them xD But I don't mind sharing a bit. They're just a private person. Anyway we have been married three years now. I'm not sure what else to write...

Have you been on other avatar sites before?
I have been on other websites, I just want to kind of start new like a new person, like a fresh slate if you will.

Do you own any cats since you mentioned you like them o v o
I use to own a cat, however my partner and I recently moved and we had to rehome her which crushed my heart

Welcome eh? I love cats and cute stuff too. I'm not sure if I've alread welcomed you yet or not but regardless, welcome aboard~! ^-^ How are you liking the site so far? o: and I also got that freeb done for you not sure if you've seen it yet
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.