Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Closed

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 06:21:26 )
@fuuchan: Of course!
Doing alright. Just er- "babysitting" for the night. Trying to get my commissions done, since today is really the only time I get to get them done. I thought I was going to be able to have time tomorrow, but more plans got added last minute. rip Yura.
How about you???

@vig: Commissions! Like drawing for people. ;;
Well, spending time with people can be exhausting. x ___ x ;; Pffft. I wouldn't want to go either. Heck, I don't want to go to my own wedding because there's going to be so many people and it's going to be tiring. ;; At least there's going to be good food. xD

Yeah! Photobucket went south really fast. I'd save all the images you can in case the whole thing goes under. > > ;;
You could always do different outfits or versions? I've seen people do that before. u vu //

Oh? I feel like I've heard of that before. It sounds really familiar. e ve;

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 06:45:20 )
@Yuracye: Oh, lol that should have been obvious for me whoops XD
Yes, the food is definitely delicious! But everyone who went were my parents' friends, so I would have been awkwardly alone.

Yeah, I should do that... probably now Lol, like Syn, I tried to save all my art before it also goes out completely

It is suppose to be horror/spiritual? Like I recommend watching XXXholic, I wanted to watch anime with that type of vibe

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 07:09:37 )
@vig: It's alright! Q VQ !! My bad for not writing the whole thing! I just get lazy sometimes. rip me.
Yessss. * q* We did a taste testing the other day and OMG IT WAS SO GOOD. Ugh. I'm super excited solely for that. ;;;;;
That's definitely a good reason not to go. It would have just been awkwardly sitting at the table. I don't know what I'm going to do for my wedding because I don't dance and neither does my fiance. > > ;; So, that's going to be fun. I kinda wish we could bring video games. That would be awesome. xD

Yes! D: !!!
All avatars and everything too! In case Syn ever shuts down. It's been going for awhile, but you never know.

I see. I've definitely heard of xxxholic. It's not on crunchy roll though./flops.
Death Parade (i think it's called) is pretty good too!

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 08:25:35 )
@Yuracye: I heard of that one and was recommended to watch it from friends. I know Holic is on other sites, Its pretty cool, not really scary but, it has superstitions and legends which is different :]

Its all good, thanks for explaining. You need to describe the foods and definitely the cake too ;)
Maybe plan a dance? Learn something and surprise everyone! Or pinterest could give good ideas lol

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 09:30:03 )
@vig: Yeah, it's not really scary- more of like makes you think type of deal? It's interesting.
Akjfhafkg. I just don't want to risk anything on my computer. > > ;; I'm cautious with them.
Ahhhh. I'll check around for trusted sites, then I'll watch it. I still need to catch up on the shows I'm already watching though. I've been so into Criminal minds, that I several weeks behind on my anime shows. Whelp.

No problem! n __n !! I'm always willing to help when I can!!
OMG YES. There will hopefully be LOTS of pictures! TT ___ TT <3
We'll need to take SOMETHING. I tried dancing with the fiance, and he keeps stepping on my feet. o___ x; Gotta teach him for at least the one dance where we dance together.
Hahaha. I could! I know the actual wedding hall has things planned, so hopefully they can help manage things.

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 09:33:06 )
@Yuracye: I think Midsummers Dream (xxxholic movie) Is on youtube if you wanna watch that one there :'D It was good imo.
Man that sounds like when I was so into Law & Order SVU. Loved watching it on USA and Sundance channel

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 09:51:32 )
@vig: Oooh, now I will definitely look that up! Q VQ !!
It doesn't ruin anything story-wise, right? When I want to watch the anime later. > > ;;;
It's... so good. The only problem is that the more current seasons are like 20+ episodes. xD And they're 40 minute episodes, so it's taking awhile. rip.
I usually watch it while drawing, but I wanted to listen to music today. I didn't even end up finishing the last one. /flops

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 11:14:25 )
@Yuracye: Ah I see.
I was drawing but i was not feeling it due to how tired i was :c
so took a short nap and now I am up again.

@vig:Well before I fell asleep I was livestreaming my art.
But took a nap after dinner.
I am doing/feeling a bit better now.
Probably gonna work on more art.
Maybe livestream again. idk though

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 18:04:19 )
@fuuchan: Oh, I've gotten like that before. :vanora_cry:
Did the nap help at least?

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:53:11 )
@Yuracye: Not really.
it somewhat did but i just felt off

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:00:55 )
@fuuchan: Oh no. TT ___ TT
We got back from apple picking and I passed out in the car for awhile. Sun + walking + being social + calming music and I KNOCKED RIGHT NOW. Damn tho.
It was like a 2 hr drive. ;;;

Sometimes you just need a nap though. u vu //

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:03:18 )
@Yuracye: Haha I would've done the same.
that sounds exhausting.

it was kinda like when i went to the farmer's market with my relatives and i was in absolute agony because i had started
and it was like 90 degrees and they kept like doddling...and i was like "NOPE"
and i just sat across the street in the grass in the shade.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:23:01 )
@fuuchan: It really was. x __ x I had a beer tasting and cider tasting on top of that, so I'm sure that didn't help either. xD
Gosh, the whole day just went so quickly. I also have dinner plans with fiance's parents this weekend too. It's never ending. D;

Ughhh. That's the worst. D; I hate when people just walk around for no reason. Get what you need and get out. dang. I have things to do online. rip

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:34:57 )
@Yuracye: Lol yeah that probably didn't help.
Aww so much to do D:

Yeah it's so annoying. :vanora_cry:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:57:46 )
@fuuchan: Yeah. Darn alcohol. Tastes so good but makes me so tired. ;;;
I know! I got to relax yesterday at least, so there's that. q ____ q Then I have two weeks left from my current job before I start my new job. Though, it should be less work, but the travel is farther. /sighs.

It is! D ; My mother used to do that all the time. She would go in for a pair of pants and would come out with $200 worth of stuff 2 hours later. It kills me.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:41:21 )
@Yuracye: im not much for beer.
Had a semi unpleasant experience with that.
though I have not tried any alcohol before. though i do want to try some at the wedding of my cousin's
if they have a bar. or opened bar.

Ooo how exciting! I hope you like your new job :)

Lmao. My grandma drags me all over the place.
for someone who is like 80 or 90 she runs me into the dirt. :vanora_sweat:

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:28:13 )
@fuuchan: I used to hate it, but it's slowly growing on me. /shrugs. I feel like it literally happened overnight. xD I generally like a not-too-dark not-too-light beer. Something in the middle. Preferably with an aftertaste of something not too strong. q vq ;;
You should! It doesn't hurt to try things! Mixed drinks are really good, and generally are a lot sweeter!
A lot of straight up liquors are er- burning when you drink them though. Like vodka, rum, whiskey, scotch, etc.
I definitely don't recommend shots. x ___ x ;;

Thanks! I hope so too! I'm pretty excited for it. Mainly because of the pay increase, but yeah.
I think it's overall a better position than what I'm currently at.

Damn. That sounds like my fiance's grandmother tbh. She has more energy than me, and she's near 90.
She never stops moving. I mean, it's good but dang.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 04:37:14 )
Did I miss anything while I was busy this weekend?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 05:21:37 )
@lina: YEAH. You totally missed my cool apple-picking weekend!
* A* ///

TH | dA

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 05:31:53 )
Oh no! I'm sorry I missed it!!
What kind of apples??
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.