Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts SassyBuns Cafe [Open!]

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:42:37 )
@Sass Pegasus: yep. ive been on mobile most of the time. it's cute on mobile. I prefer desktop tho
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/7 03:46:03 )
If only I could see desktop on mobile.
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:05:31 )
I prefer a desktop or laptop. o3o
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:14:49 )
I do too. But I'm always online at work. So, on the phone. :vanora_sweat:
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:29:16 )
My phone sucks and I don't have internet or anything. But once I hopefully get my new phone I'll have some internet usage. But I won't be on fb or anything since I don't like mobile apps. Feels too small and confining to me. xD
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:58:25 )
I feel that way about a lot of apps for things. I don't like them.
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/7 05:09:05 )
I just think I don't like the big screen and keyboard that a desktop and laptop offers.
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/7 05:28:15 )
And they totally cut things out of the app. You can't always do as much.
Report
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/7 05:32:11 )
I'd probably use the public service bus app if I get my new phone. I can track where it's too since the website has a gps. Hopefully the app would as well, unless that was cut out. xD
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/10 08:34:06 )
*rolls into thread*
OMG.
i am back. we got internet yesterday and the house mostly set up.
I'm so happy.
I feel like live missed so much ; u;
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/10 08:50:13 )
oh glad this was easy to find xD
hello everyone ^^
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/10 08:50:45 )
@ishoji: haha you beat me here! <3
I'm glad you found it c:
<3
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/10 08:52:01 )
@pixiebuns lolol if you tell me to go somewhere I do my best to get there //shot
how's your weekend going?
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/10 09:13:14 )
@ishoji: haha awwe <3
sorry for late reply. i didnt get a notification?
my weekend is alright. i worked, but we set up our hobby room and now my cat is demanding cuddles c:
how are you?
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/10 09:37:30 )
@Sass Pegasus: hiii tink
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/10 10:02:30 )
@Sass Pegasus: thank youuu. i had a really hard time deciding on the hair color lol i really like yours. i didnt get one of those rare sets ; u;
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/10 10:04:52 )
@Sass Pegasus: hahaha nice.
i just set up a quest thread and stuff.
c:
hopefully ill get it eventually. i have a few sets i could maybe sell. idk
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/10 10:15:40 )
@Sass Pegasus: haha i might. i just lose motivation quickly for that. i'm better at giving out random arts
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/10 10:30:29 )
@Sass Pegasus: lmfao. mayybe.
maybe someday :P
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/10 10:39:28 )
@Sass Pegasus: im good. talking finances with jimmy and makin a quest thread lol
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.