Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Closed

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 00:48:18 )
@The Youngest Granny: sounds so goooddddd, gosh I am craving cookies, but there's none at home
Where do you work? At least you have a little bit left to go
@Yuracye: yes, I am waiting for new art shops to pop up soon!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 01:02:56 )
@vig: You mean with all the new people incoming? There's a bunch of nice shops already too. x __ x
What are you going to request? O:

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 01:07:46 )
@Yuracye: yeah, because I have been on sites where there weren't many art shops
I am gonna try and get some art of my OCs :') it's been years since I started, but I never really made a site of all the art I have of them? I need to though.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 01:10:38 )
@vig: Yeah, you need to get that art quickly since everyone is excited. u vu //
I hope you find some nice ones!! I see some nice art already. q vq! I'm too poor for some of them ,but dang nice art.
Ooooh, you should!! Toyhouse is really good! You'd just need a code. Also I could follow you and then stalk them all. * U*!!

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 02:47:01 )
@Yuracye: A code? What do you mean?

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 02:54:27 )
Hello there thread I have not been in.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 03:12:28 )
@vig: You need an invite code to join Toyhouse. o Ao ;;;
At least I'm pretty sure that's still how it works.

@fuuchan: Well hello there! Welcome to the Underworld!

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 03:15:42 )
@FuuChan: Perfect bee queen avi~

@Yuracye: OH, I thought that was a user, and I thought there were codes. Cause there was one shop and it was like "release the codes" and I had no idea on what that meant lol. Are you on toy house? how do these codes work? yura I am so lost

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 03:22:33 )
@vig: Ohhhh, no! Sorry for the confusion!! x ___ x
Relase the codes?? That's a shop name? O:

Yeah!! I'm on toy house! Well, it's just a code that you get to enter in for you to sign up. Then you can upload all the characters and their art and whatnot.
Have you seen an account for it before? I feel like it's easier to use when you get to try it out yourself.
@ ___ @

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 03:44:54 )
@Yuracye: It was part of someone's shop name xD Maybe you'll what I was talking about in the minishops

I might have seen it? Not sure, unless I see someone else's page. Because there was one that people would use for anthro stuff

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 03:51:01 )
@vig: Ah, okay. I'll have to hunt it down now, I'm curious. > > ;;;

Oh! Well here's mine! if you wanted to check it out. If you're interested in it, I can try hunting down a code for you! I've helped out a few people with it so far. Q vQ !!

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 03:53:56 )
@Yuracye: If you happen to come across a code, let me know! OML I REMEMBER KEI AND HIS ART STYLE. Whatever happened to him?? And that is sweet of you <3
I feel like the other ones I have seen were a different site. It's hard to explain, but the layout was different from toy house.
But if it is easy to use, that would be very good for me :'D I need something simple for my simple self

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 04:12:54 )
@vig: YEH, GOT ONE. There's someone on here giving out free codes, you're in luck!! CLICK HERE!!
YES!! I miss Kei as well. TT _____ TT
I'm pretty sure he's been busy. I know he has a dA, but I don't think he's posted anything in awhile. I've talked to him on Gaia more recently than Syn, I suppose?
Mmmh, I know people have made custom profile type things, but you'd have to pay premium/membership in order to edit the coding, I believe. Mine is the just the basic layout. n ___n //

Yeah! It's super easy to use! There's some more complex things, but you don't need to worry about a lot of it. You can still do it normally, you'd just need to do it a different way.

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 04:55:33 )
@Yuracye: oh nice! I will have to check out their shop. I like to collect art of my characters when I can.
just how many did you get?

@Vig: I work for a massage business, the owner actually has two other shops. A tea and herbal shop, and a cookie shop. So the cookies were there today for the fall festival event I was working. It was a bit long, and hot but fun.

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 05:34:55 )
@Yuracye: LOL Thank you! Ah I think that was the art shop I was referring to XD I had no idea on how to connect it all, so thanks for explaining to me on what they were
I made an account so hopefully we will see :'D
Gosh, friend gave me a crunchy roll premium guest pass and I still haven't used it rip. I REALLY REALLY WANT TO but I keep napping. I NEED TO STOP NAPPING.

I will probably stick to the basic ones too, I don't need anything fancy. I just don't want people to steal my lovelies ;_;
How are you doing anyways?

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 05:36:26 )
@The Youngest Granny: That sounds super cool! I want to visit a herbal shop, haven't been to one but I've kind of seen some in san fransisco? Idk if they would be similar/the same.. At least you had fun, so its all good and cookies

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 05:40:00 )
@the youngest granny: Yeah! They're really nice too. ;;; q vq <3 I'm trying to get into art shops and get some art of my OCs, it's hard to find a cheap enough shop that get the commissions done fairly quickly.
Uhhh. Lemme count hold on.
I have 11 from her, but one she gave to me for free. > > ;;

@vig: I GOTCHU, FAM.
Well, I managed to accomplish both tasks. I'm proud of myself. /beams
No problem! Ahfaksjhghhh. Let me know when you have something set up, I'd love to follow you and admire all the nice arts that you've gotten in the past. ;;;;
LOL. I love crunchy roll. xD I don't think the codes expire, so you're good! Then they can always give you another code if you really want to.
Napping is nice sometimes, but yeah. I always feel like I'm wasting my day if I sleep too much.
...Like I'm mad at myself because I keep getting distracted and I really want to finish the two commissions that I have. rip.

Same here. You can watermark the images too! Some people put custom ones, but I have no idea how to do those... There's a default TH one that you can use though! Or you can use thumbnails too. u vu //
Doing alright. Trying to buy some of these items on here. I'm going to run out of volts fairly quickly though, I know it. x____ x Gotta do coms and post like crazy!
How about you???

TH | dA

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 05:56:01 )
@Yuracye: Thank you.
How are you doing today?

@vig: Thank you. I thought so too.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 06:16:20 )
@Yuracye: Coms?
Yeah I woke up from a nap and spending time with my grandparents, since my parents went out to a wedding with their friends. Only 2 were invited from each family and I didn't want to go. So I am here and tried to work on some homework and stuff and post here during my down time xD

I want to! But now I have to go back to photo bucket and pull old pictures out that I commissioned, save them back on my mac and compile a list for my OC(s)? Idk its like 1 OC but I imagine him shifting a lot... So I have art of the same one or 2 of them? Idk, cause they almost all have similar characteristics

YES I THINK MAYBE LATER TONIGHT ILL WATCH ONE EPSISODE OF MUSHI SHI

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 06:18:20 )
@FuuChan: How are you doing?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.