Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:27:17 )
Haha I would, but the site is still a baby and there's so many other things they need to take care of first...
like rainbow items. xD

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:28:30 )
@mdom: You can probably test it to see if it adds up to the volt cap. Just make a post with text, and then use the same text into one with the colored font code? :0
I also believe we are at 243

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:29:44 )
I support the idea of rainbow posts and items. We need colour!~ 244

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:30:47 )
well I am not getting 50, so I think it's not adding to it ^^
Paper told me not to count un-numbered posts in my count so I wasn't, now you are, it's confusing xD

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:30:54 )
@Kjemi: Welcome back! 246

I got ninjas

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:32:46 )
@Vig: Thank you. Not sure how long I'll be here... starting to get sleepy ewe and if we follow the rules then we're at 244 right now actually @A@ so confusing

Check Out My Art Shop

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:34:10 )
@Kjemi: I am so lost lmao... I am so sorry @mdom: If I keep confusing you xD
I think the best person to ask is Panda whenever she comes back. Because I thought it was all posts between the 1st to the caught post before starting over?

245??

I got to edit my numbers in, and I don't want to double post

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:35:45 )
I... think maybe someone should go through the thread to find where she said what it is that is goin' on. Maybe Panda listed that in the rules for this mini event in here? I dunno
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie —  Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:38:17 )
I would assume the way it's supposed to run is that we're supposed to post the number following the last person to post a number, because people are going to get very jammed up having to count posts of people who didn't count, especially if one person posts the wrong number and another person posts the right number.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:39:59 )
This post doesn't count as catching someone.

Well, you have to count after the last person that counted their post. It's optional if you want to count someone that didn't number their posts.

Also, I am looking to hire a charity mod :) Someone that will be my right hand, someone that can help explain things when I'm not around, and must be a somewhat active member. You don't have to be online all the time, just active enough to keep things in check for me.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:41:05 )
Thank you for explaining and not catching us, Panda! xD

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:42:44 )
Charity mod will receive 1 set of monthly items and a rare monthly item every month. :) On top of that, you can participate in any events and giveaways.

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:44:26 )
@Panda: Thank you for clarifying! And not catching us yet lol.
I want to try and apply for the position, if that is alright? Is there a form or anything to fill?

Also to everyone else, are y'all up to counting unnumbered posts? Or counting numbers only?

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:45:40 )
Anyone can apply. I don't have a form because I'm on mobile and lazy. Still at work. I only need one mod right now, maybe more in the future. :) Pm me and tell me why you should be a charity mod.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:47:13 )
"I should be a charity mod because I'm beautiful and my selfie game on point" - me, applying

I think we can count unnumbered if one or other forgets, but not if there's a lot... it could get messy

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:52:12 )
Hey guys, sorry I poofed, had to do my mom thing.
I'd apply but I can't be active enough. T_T
Which is why I'm poor on here and have an ugly avie, busy mommy.

Blair Elric mule

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:55:11 )
Ginji:
@Totalanimefan: No, I live in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. It's a normal size city, probably. It's just a hassle looking for a job so that's why I stayed so long. If they're going to reject me, that's fine, but at least call me for an interview and give everyone a shot XD
I know where that is. My mom's cousins live there. I've only been there once or twice.

Voltie —  Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:55:51 )
@Panda: I appreciate your clarifying. Thank you.

I would consider applying, but I'm not sure if I have enough knowledge about this site yet.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:58:33 )
So what is everyone up to? Tomorrow is Friday~
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:58:39 )
251?
I tried my best rip... Well, I hope it was ok to count this number since there were two between this post and the last number?

EDITED MY POST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.