Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Bored, talk to me please

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 04:21:34 )
@Lily: I'm probably gonna need to do that now. Though, I think my job is about 10 miles away. Just means I need to wake up earlier.

@Maro: Nice, sounds like fun.

@Tuijp: Well, this is true.

@Marianeta: Not really that good. Been in a bad mood some what all day.
I think the only reason why its active is that two people are having a conversation. :) There is nothing wrong with that though.

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 04:22:33 )
Hey hello what's up?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 04:28:32 )
@Vig: Nothing much really, you?

@Lily: Yeah, its quite a far walk, but I looked up how long it will take me to get there by bike, its at least a hour long ride. I need to loose weight, so this is not that bad of doing it. But the problem is that I'll have to wake up by 4 in the morning just to get to work on time.

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 04:31:20 )
@Queen Prisma: I got out of work earlier, and then went to lab. So I Justin finished up and came home to get some food. Have any plans for the weekend?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 04:35:23 )
@Vig: So far, probably not. I was gonna be in this thing online, but I had to rewrite something. I'm not sure if it is going to be approved or not in order to continue.

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 04:39:57 )
@Queen Prisma: good luck with that! Maybe you can ask someone to proof read it or take a look to see if it meets the standards?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 04:42:42 )
@Vig: I just asked on that after I posted that actually. I'm hoping it looks good to someone else. Still not happy that I had to rewrite my character sheet. :/

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 04:45:12 )
@Queen Prisma: I'm kind of unsure on what you mean when you said charactersheet?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 04:49:18 )
@Vig: What I joined in on is like Dungeons and Dragons. A character sheet has all of the stats and stuff on it. Like, lets say that I need to hit something with my sword but I don't know what dice I need to use. I look at my character sheet and it tells me that my weapon uses 2d6 + 2 for damage. Here is a good example of what a character sheet looks like.

@Lily: Ah, I see. :) And yeah, I have to get up that early since I work for a school district. I'm in the transportation area as a bus monitor.

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 04:50:47 )
@Queen Prisma: that makes sense
And Oh My... looking at that form was too intense for me lol Kudos to you for making it, and making it again

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 06:02:23 )
@Vig: Well... That is a forum for D&D, the one that I had to fix is much different. But I did have to redo a character sheet similar to that. My DM and I had to rewrite my character sheet for my elf since I kinda lost her sheets. ^^;;

@Lily: Basicly help special needs children to get on and off the stops at their appropriate stops. (School, Home, Daycare, etc.) I'm always on the bus for the special needs children. The kids are pretty great, not to mention sweet. :)
I do play D&D actually, I also play Pathfinder with a group on Saturday afternoons. The game that I am playing at the moment is just similar to D&D, but from what the DM said, its more close to Pathfinder.... I guess...

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:19:04 )
@Queen prisma: I'm sorry to hear things are no good. :(
I shall bake you pies!
Nothing wrong with people chatting. <3

@lily: Good to hear!
I hope you got your steps in!
I got distracted by Supernatural >3>

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:24:54 )
@Marianeta: Yeah, but I'm trying my best to cheer up.
PIES?!? WHERE? -looks around for the pies-
Nothing wrong at all. :) It gives me something to do plus find someone to talk to.

Lol, you say this as I'm watching that.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:27:32 )
@queen prisma: Hahaha.
I've actually got apple pie cooling off. o3o
I love baking when I'm feeling the grump.
I hope you feel better.

I'm trying to catch up on all the episodes on Netflix.

@Lily: I love tabletop games. >w<
But dnd is my favourite.

I am glad to hear it!

It is a good show.
Maybe I just like the actual character growth.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:33:10 )
@Lily: Yeah, this is true. :) Some times, they can cheer me up when I'm in a bad mood, but that didn't happen today.

@Marianeta: I kinda want to make Cinnamon Roll Apple pie again. That sounds really good, but the problem is that the last time I made it... It was still doughy. xD But it was mostly the bottom, plus it was the first time I made it too. :)
I haven't actually watched it all fully, and I've seen bits of episodes from different seasons. I was pretty happy to find out that it was on Netflix, which is why I'm watching it now.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:33:17 )
@lily: Having a good DM is what makes the game enjoyable.
I'm super shy about talking, so it's really helped me.
We had a game go for over a year, hahaha.

I've got two really good DMs, so they'll let whoever is playing know whether it's acceptable or not.
Or if you have issues with a movement or something.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:36:00 )
@Lily: Stress mostly, but some of it is also a bit personal.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:37:44 )
@queen prisma: The key is to cook it on a higher temperature and then turn it down to finish it.
Wrap the edges with foil if it starts getting too crispy too fast.
The Pilot really drew me in, then Cass and Crowley.
Haha.

@Lily: That would be awesome!
My paladin had an astral tiger mount (mostly it was just cosmetic).
I ended up putting a goblin face over my warhammer.
Which he was like "Uh, sure, you can do that I guess?"

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:49:58 )
@Marianeta: I'll keep that in mind the next time I make a pie. :)
I really like Cass. I thought it was funny when he said 'Hey ass butt' to the devil.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:22:57 )
@Queen Prisma: I believe I have seen character sheets like some I would come across on DA, if that is the type you are referring to. I hope it all worked out at least? That you got all the information needed from the sheets that went missing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.