Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Bored, talk to me please

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 20:48:55 )
Title says all.

I am at work on my laptop since I have an hour between morning and mid day routes, and two hours between mid day and afternoon routes.

Mostly brought my laptop to work so I can catch up on pixel commissions that I am slacking off on. I'm still slacking on them.... But I am gonna be working on part of an art trade when I get back from my route.

Besides what is posted in the spoiler above, how are you?

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 20:51:51 )
Hello, I am fine. Pretty sleepy though, so thinking of making lemon tea with lemon slices. Hope you can find the motivation to work :3c

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 21:01:28 )
Heyyy. I know the feeling.

I just woke up and I'm drinking some coffee.

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 21:08:16 )
@Kjemi: Lemon Tea sounds pretty good actually. The only motivation behind it right now is the art trades, the other part is wanting to move the pixel shop here. But I have no idea what to price them.

@Shark: Ooh.... Coffee..... -drools-

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 21:10:43 )
I just started with making dinner, since it's 5 pm

Voltie — Degenerate Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 21:12:00 )
Hey there, I'm doing alright. Just got done eating breakfast so now I'm chilling out watching streams.
You should post some WIPs of your pixels! I personally really like looking at that kind of stuff.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 21:14:17 )
Getting ready to film an episode for my musical theater channel on Youtube. Today I'm singing Suddenly Seymour from Little Shop of Horrors :)
My awesome Art

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 21:15:15 )
Ahh its really good. And hey, why not move it here? I swear pretty much everyone here loves pixels.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 23:41:50 )

[x]

pls don't

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 23:44:02 )
@Tuijp: Making dinner is always fun. At least that is how I see it. :)

@Daddy: I usually do, but its mostly when it is at the sketch stage or its done and I'm going to do the animation part soon.

@ChemicalDivision: OMG! I love that musical! I made a joke during the eclipse on not buying strange plants from old Chinese men.

@Kjemi: I would, but I get really tired of doing them really fast. As soon as I switch from pixel to doodles, my virtual income goes down. Dx But I don't want to cancel the order that I'm working on now. Plus the rest of them in the shop are all OCs.

@Apollo Im Burning: Lol, that is the way to do it. xD

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 23:51:58 )
@Queen Prisma: Ahh I understand then ;u; I wish you the best of luck finishing

Check Out My Art Shop

Voltie — Degenerate Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 00:01:53 )
@Queen Prisma: Ahhh, well I can't wait to see what you've made

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 00:04:06 )
@Kjemi: Thanks. :)

@Daddy: Just keep an eye on my shop under where my to do list is. I usually put the WIPs there for people if I remember. :)
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 00:24:49 )
@Queen Prisma: no, eating dinner is fun. Making it is a necessary evil.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 01:07:40 )
I'm currently just milling about on here and Avaricia while also doing a bit of work, planning on having some Masala noodles and maybe a bit of coffee, also watching anime in between getting some work stuff done.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 01:48:24 )
@Lily: I work from home since I work for Avaricia as an item admin, it's pretty fun ^^

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 03:34:29 )
@Lily: I do help with throwing out item design ideas I also do recoloring and uploading of new items and a myriad of other things ^^;
Since last year but I've been a member off and on since '11

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 03:37:23 )
@Lily: Oh yes I most definitely do, we have a very friendly staff and users as well. ^^
I even get to help with planning out events and stuff, it's a lot of fun honestly ^^

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 03:57:22 )
@Lily: Depends on what we are planning for the event , larger events can sometimes be planned months in advance, smaller ones not so much. Events are something I love as well.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 04:02:53 )
I've been trying to browse around this place and forgot my hubby's mouse isn't macro'd to scroll when the middle mouse button is pressed..

HELLO THERE.
This seemed the most active thread at the moment.
I have an hour to kill before I have to go get the small human spawn.

How are things on your end? ouo

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.