Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Premade Profiles

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:06:34 )
@sunny: Thank you! They're all pretty simple for now - in my spare time I'll be uploading more like that
I will be posting one very soon, let me know if you'd like to be on the ping list for when they're released c:

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:16:27 )
Released Layout #03

<ul>Whoa!! All you have to do is change the colors :D
What a difference it makes.

Each section is commented in the code so you can see what's what.

If you get stuck, feel free to ask Aly via mention or PM :D</ul>
- - - - -

@Elithiya: Pingpong!
@Shamrock Shamus: Pingpong!
@sunny: Pingpong!
@kenome: Pingpong!

<ul>Name isn't on the list? Want your name on or off? Let me know!</ul>

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 08:07:00 )
@Elithiya: Pingpong!
@Shamrock Shamus: Pingpong!
@sunny: Pingpong!
@kenome: Pingpong!

Do any of you guys have suggestion for another premade? Let me know! C:

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 08:20:02 )
@Aly: I like it. Can I ask if it's pink or yellow? I don't know if I am seeing it correctly.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 08:29:33 )
@Shamrock Shamus: Like what? O:
The comments in Layout #03 are yellow if that's what you mean ^^

I need ideas for the next one!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 08:44:36 )
I really like your layouts! How do you come up with the idea?

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 09:06:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Hey there!
For the layout shop thing, I knew I'd always be working on something! And what better way to stop cluttering my computer than uploading for others to use

As for the layouts themselves, I think of things that I'd want to change or would prefer to have for myself c:
Also sometimes it can look nicer (imo) or be more useful for people (like colors in layout #03)

I adore designing profiles so yeah, there you go! ^o^

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 09:10:05 )
@Aly: That's awesome. I'm not really good at detailed work. I'm better at the big picture kinda thing. So I think that it's really cool that you can make these. lol
How long have you been doing this?

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 09:12:54 )
@Totalanimefan: Uh, I started 2015 for HTML/CSS things - then went on hiatus for a while because I started uni. Last year I got back into it! Made an account on another avatar site, and it filled me with passion mwhaha.

I can do major scale ones not just little profiles! The one on mine took me 10+ hours because I've been playing around with all the elements and figuring what works/what doesn't. It makes me happy for you to think it's cool! I upload them too with the hope even just one person uses them.

Did you have any ideas for a layout or something minor? I can work on it at a later time and upload it when it's done c:

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 09:17:01 )
@Aly: You are pretty good I think.
10+ hours that's sooo long. Also I'm using one of your profiles. ^^
I have no ideas. My brain is like well make sure you have a space for comments, and a friends list, and your post history/account stats...and am I missing anything (Is really missing like half the elements). My brain doesn't think in terms of this box should be this many pixels and in this corner and it will be the avatar with these colors....I don't even know if I'm talking about how you make layouts correctly lol

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 09:21:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Yay! I like that layout because 3 columns bug me for some reason? And most of the time bio and comments seem to be most important so they should be bigger!!

And thank you, that about made my day >w<;;

When making profiles I find out what I or the client wants/doesn't want, then getting a theme or color scheme from colors/images helps bring it together. I get realllly picky with my margins/spacing or other people's xD I don't know why but seeing like odd padding and things just irks me.

I find the hardest part is actually /finishing/ the profile? Little bits of elements add up to a lot of work if you're styling most of them uniquely. And yeah it was a long time! I started at like 2 when I got back from uni yesterday and ended after midnight >~<

AND IT'S STILL NOT DONE /flop/
But I don't feel naked anymore, and hopefully people can see I've put a lot of effort into it.. if not then at least it looks pretty - and I got it mostly responsive too! so +5 to me C:

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 09:25:04 )
@Aly: Your profiles are 10/10 could see them being the default for a lot of avatar sites. I'm off to the store so I'll ttyl for now.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 11:17:03 )
@Aly: I used your profile code :D

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 11:27:22 )
@Panda: Nawwww <3333333333
I made that one so you can easily change the border/background colors c:

You can actually use that and one of the other ones at the same time (I'm pretty sure.. how cool would that be??)
Feels silly for not testing that

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 11:33:18 )
@Aly: I'm too lazy to change anything haha XD

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 11:35:36 )
@Panda: Aw well as long as you don't mind using it as is <3

How're you doing today lovely?
I just did my taxes like a big girl and I'm hoping to grab some lunch soon :D

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 11:45:43 )
Awww, woohoo! They have taxes in Australia too, haha. XD
I'm doing good, just here enjoying my time on Voltra.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 12:52:52 )
@Panda: Boyfs was meant to get me subway for lunch now I gotta wait ToT

Playing animal crossing though it makes me so happy

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 15:13:35 )
@Aly: Yeah, the comments is what I meant. Yellow is pink to me. I couldn't tell if they were actually pink or yellow.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 15:25:01 )
@Elithiya: Oh man horiztonal is hard because for it to work perfectly the widths would have to be set to the pixel D':
I can throw together one where the main content is in a box that kinda sits in the center of the page? We will see, thank you for this request <3

@Shamrock Shamus: Heh, well layout 3 has yellow comments to match the items of the alpha chest :)

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.