Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hallo! I’m new!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 14:13:16 )

@Alatariel: was down, but slowly climbing back up

Voltie — Derpy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 14:15:15 )
I’m glad you’re not down anymore <3

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 14:15:56 )

Everything is looking up now

Voltie — Derpy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 14:18:43 )
That’s wonderful <3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 14:18:55 )
@Alatariel: Ala! Welcome, glad to see you >w<
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie — Derpy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 14:37:53 )
@Dipper: aaaaaaaa dip! <3 Hallo there. How’s you?

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 14:43:01 )
@Alatariel: I've got to warn you, I'm pretty serious about my gaming. I've got 135 games on steam, and at least three walls stacked to the ceiling with games that existed before the internet took over. I started my journey at atari, and climbed my way up to pc <3

Voltie — Derpy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 14:46:46 )
@Glume: that’s actually freaking awesome! I know some collectors because of a retro game store I frequent near me. Haven’t seen all of their collections but the ones I have are impressive. I’m more of a hobby gamer? I guess? I like gaming in spare time but I sometimes fall away from it in favor of drawing or playing with my camera.. I always come back to it though. And the games I fall in love with I wind up replaying instead of picking up new games LOL

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 15:05:51 )
@Alatariel: I'm more hoarder than collector! I used to game a lot more before I hit adulthood. Free time is the most magical thing in the world, I now realize.
Games you can replay are so beautiful. Thats why I'm all about the original elder scrolls games. I don't think I even touched the main quest line in those, just side questing for months straight. I'd love to be able to create a world someone could get that lost in one day.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 15:28:04 )

Welcome to Voltra. :) I'm not on here much, but I do hope you enjoy the site. xD

Voltie — Derpy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 17:14:29 )
@Glume: What is free time? LOL - I played a bit of Skyrim. Unfortunately a game like that for me needs direction. I can do SOME open world games (BOTW for example) but I wind up wandering around and doing little things and getting bored after a while because some places I can’t reach due to level / hearts.. then I don’t remember where I was supposed to be to get my level / hearts up.. and yeah. LOL. I do better with a goal I guess.

Persona 5 has my heart though.. I could play that all day.

@Queen Prisma: thank you!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 17:17:43 )

@Alatariel: What kind of games do ya play? I read above that you like to play Skyrim. :) I just re downloaded that to my PC. xD I just need to mod it up. I have a few mods in mind that I wanna use.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie — Derpy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 17:21:31 )
@Queen Prisma: Persona, Animal crossing, Zelda, Final Fantasy. Pretty much love JRPGs haha. I like Xenoblades but it’s taking me a while to get into it. I’m not much of a PC gamer, more console. I use my Switch and GBA SP mostly right now. Although I also have a Vita, 3DS and PS4z :D

The vita is fun to play Persona 5 in bed with instead of laying on the couch LOL

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 15:39:53 )
Hi there Alatariel!
I see that you're already busy with the replies in your first like 2 days. lol. You don't need me to welcome you!
Welcome anyway!
Your avatar's giving me Naruto vibes.
Ping me

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 00:10:50 )
@Alatariel: I forget if the one I got was 7 or 8 as a gift like a year or two ago. It was pretty awesome until my computer started hating me anyway and thus haven't gotten to play since. :'D I don't have a Switch so I'll need you to tell me how awesome that version is when it comes out for Animal Crossing <3 Have you played the mobile one? I haven't played it in ages...Oops.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 00:40:54 )

@Alatariel: Hey girl hey! I'm glad that you joined.

Voltie — Derpy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/22 02:51:32 )
@Eruca: haha thank you :D I can be pretty active sometimes, and other times I completely forget about the site and wander- but discord should help lol

@Juneberry: I do have the mobile one! I play it sometimes. Not a whole lot though. Maybe 20 minutes at a time. I’m excited for Switch releases. There are still so many other games I want.. (Count Lucanor is creepy.. and adorable.. but so creepy.. and I’m not sure if I regret buying it or not LOL)

@Totalanimefan: Me too! I love the cute avis :D

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/22 21:43:57 )

@Alatariel: yeah they are cute. You have a nice avatar already.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 02:02:04 )
@Alatariel: I sadly lack a Switch. I don't even have a 3DS (anymore, because mine broke ages ago and is literally held together by a wire) so... Releases these days don't really seem to affect me. Not that I could afford them anyway right now xD I have so many games on my "get in the next five years when they're old and cheap' list. Mostly Pokemon and Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons. And Rune Factory 5 if and when it comes out ever.

Say, say! I've never heard of that Count Lucanor game... What makes it creepy and cute? And what kind of game is it? Tell me more~

I barely play the AC mobile game at all now. In fact, I finally moved it off my main storage since I don't use it enough to want it easily accessible right away. I kind of... go through phases a lot. I've been debating turning on my wii for the first time in probably a year or so since my boyfriend made me have an itch to play some Smash Brothers... oops.

Voltie — Derpy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 14:37:29 )
@Juneberry: Its a pixel style game. Ill try not to do any spoilers, as it maaaaay be on steam.. but the very first bits of it.. You’re basically a little boy who’s father has gone off (to war? I think) and you dream of being rich and going on adventures but your poor. So you go on an adventure anyway and its cute when you first start off. Then you meet like this goat farmer, have a drink and then fall asleep. You wake up and the world is dark and creepy. You wind up at this castle eventually and have to guess a name and do a bunch of puzzles.

Aaah i wanna play it now haha!
Its so good and so weird at the same time. And the goats man... omg the goats. So much blood at the house. XD
Artemis is my main

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.