Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Creative Endeavours [Hangout for all]

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:12:10 )

@Juneberry: Because he's my fiancee. Lol. So I do what he wants (Since he begs for it anyway!)

And awww, that's unfortuante taht you hurt yourself while making them =(
I gotta find a good cupcake recipe and make some. I just dunno what to make.
Something with cream cheese icing I think. Because that shit is boss

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:19:49 )
@Lady Luna: Don't be sorry, I'm just weak and lack strength because... I'm out of shape and don't do enough work on that. xD Mixing peanut butter and certain other ingredients I don't recall but are equally hard... Is not easy if you're a derp mixing by hand.

Also make my brain stop thinking about making a hangout I have enough to hang out in x3

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:23:02 )
@Lady Luna: i was kidden its soot if anything

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:23:34 )

@Juneberry: Ok... fair point. Being out of shape will definitely play a factor in that. lol.
But I'm outta shape too. Badly, too > >

And lol. The site has plenty of hangout type threads for people to chat in. XD So there's no huge need for more. But more isn't necessarily a bad thing =)

@dread pirate: Hmmmmmm

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:28:29 )
@Lady Luna: Yeah I notice there are tons. I've jumped in a couple, but am still working on being stable in them xD Thus making one likely won't be necessary or happen. Still, my brain thinks a lot about things. Maybe I'll think on a writing gallery or something. Or sprucing up the quest thread. *shrugs*

And we match on being badly out of shape? o3o

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:30:27 )

@Juneberry: Probably? I dunno. I'm horribly out of shape myself, so you aren't alone with that. Lol.

And fair enough on he hangout point.I only created this one because I saw that there wasn't one for creative people yet.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:33:52 )
@Lady Luna: All I know is I'm glad you made it~ and what do you usually do to try to not be out of shape? I should really work on it myself... I've been losing weight by eating less in general but that only helps so much in reality. xD

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:34:29 )
@Lady Luna: promiss hense the bwahahahahaba

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:35:24 )

@Juneberry: I've been saving up for a bike. Once I get that, I'll get in shape within a couple months, because I'd be constantly riding that thing, lol.

@dread pirate: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:37:44 )
@Lady Luna: I have a bike but because of one of my car accidents (the one where I got hit while riding it) I get really shaky trying. That and my tires need air and getting an air pump that matches is hard because my bike is weird :/

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:44:44 )

@Juneberry: Fair enough. But you really should try and move past that. If not just to ride the bike, but because it'd likely be better for your mental health to move past it, if you can.
But that's what I'm plannin' to do for it. Bec ause I freaking love riding a bike =)

they're just stupidly pricey here. DX //dies

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:49:54 )
@Lady Luna: cries-

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:50:31 )

@Dread Pirate: ily2
=P

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:53:24 )
@Lady Luna: What kind of bike are you looking at? Mine's a mountain bike I'd gotten from my aunt and used mostly on the road. I do hope to work past it myself, that issue- because I used to really enjoy it, and honestly... It'd be nice if I could ride to the library. :'D

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:55:01 )

@Juneberry: I hope you can work past it too =)
But it'll likely take some work to do so, sadly.

And what kind? Probably a mountain bike for myself too, if only just because of the fact that there is some foresty areas in the city I'm in I'd love to go ride through.

And there are a LOT of hills. So it'd help me deal with all that too XD

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:56:13 )
@Lady Luna: ihy -scoots away sobs louder-

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:57:51 )

@Dread Pirate: T^T

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:00:54 )
@Lady Luna: There's not much foresty area in my town... Though there's a river. But can't ride a bike through that (plus it's got biiig walls on the roads to keep people from wandering into it). I'd have to go to my grandma's house for some good woodsy time.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:02:57 )

@Juneberry: Awww
I live in London Ontario... which is called 'the Forest City' for a freaking reason. There are trees EVERYWHERE. Lol.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 03:02:57 )
@Lady Luna: -runs away with my book-
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.