Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Creative Endeavours [Hangout for all]

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 14:46:17 )
@Lady Luna: scoots in late- hellerr

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 22:10:46 )

@Dread Pirate: You really are late. Lol. XD

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 22:26:14 )
@Lady Luna: no you -plays final fantasy-

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 22:29:45 )

@Dread Pirate: which final fantasy?

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 22:30:19 )
@Lady Luna: im playin 12 rn

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 22:34:45 )

@Dread Pirate: HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HOW can anyone play that fucking BROKEN battle system?!

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 22:42:20 )
@Lady Luna: its easy!!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 22:51:38 )

@Dread Pirate: ATTACK! - RUN AWAY - Wait....... - ATTACK - RUNA WAY - wait.....
Rince and repeat.
I've played twelve.
I could not get past the fucking battle system because it's BROKEN.
They tried to mix Turn based and Realtime in a way that does NOT work

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 00:07:20 )
@Lady Luna: they still are doing it but its worse tbh thou i havent played 14 or 15 what ever the new one is

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 00:13:09 )
Ooooh, fellow artsy fartsy people o3o Thanks for reminding me I should make a writing thread at some point. I have a lot of personal threads I need to make still... Someone kick me into gear to write them without making them boring. :'D

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 00:13:59 )

@Dread Pirate: I'm not interested in the monthly fee for 14, and I'm not interested in FF BOY BAND either.
Gimme a woman, dammit.

@Juneberry: Howdy June!
If you make a writing hangout, I'll def come poke around in there. Lol. XD
And personal threads are hard to not make boring. DX Good luck~ That's all I can say. Sorry =(

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 00:21:37 )
@Lady Luna: Oooh a writing hangout? I didn't even think of that honestly. Is that a hint that I should do that? Like I thought this fit as a writing hangout since writing is an art and this is an art place. I didn't think of making a sole wording hangout myself.

Now I'm intrigued. Hrm.... Also hi~ how are you? xD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 00:27:17 )

@Juneberry: I don't think there's one yet, so if you do you do. XD
As for this, yeah. It would fit the bill, but a lot of people don't view writing as an art. They view it as it's own thing.
Just like people don't really view acting as an art, it's its own thing too.

//shrugs.

And I'm all right. Tryin' to figure out why something is NOT uploading because What the bloody frick is goin' on? DX

How about there?

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 00:29:04 )
@Lady Luna: lightning.... but yeah i dont really care about char gender i dont want sucky game mechanics i hate the new combat system for them why i wont pick up eight or whatever besides the fact that its dumb
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 00:30:09 )
@Lady Luna: True, a lot of people are picky about what is 'art' and what isn't. It's more that they're different types of art. What most people consider art is 'visual arts' like drawing, painting, sculpting, etc. Acting is more along the line of the 'theatrical arts', which are often deemed separate, and writing and poetry are 'literary arts'.

Actually that could be a good discussion thread: What is art to you, and how do you separate them? xD

I'm... hanging in there. My tablet is driving me bonkers today and I have a headache, but that's not really new. I need to work on writing some more... But so far I'm not writing my manuscript again. At least not at the moment. Maybe I'll just do poetry for it for a while... and work on setting up threads? I started writing out my quest thread already. Debating making cruddy banners in paint :'D

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 00:32:09 )

@Juneberry: That... actually could be a VERY good discussion topic, yeah. =D
Although mine is very easy.
Art is creation.
Create a charater? That's art.
Create an image? Art
Create music? Art.
Etc.
XD

And oh geez. Drivers suuuuck.
What's goin' on?
(And I wish I could help with your headache. DX)

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 00:39:41 )

@Dread Pirate: lmfao.
What do you hate about 8?
9 is my fave.
7 is boring. as. fuck. With the story being sucky as all hell.
And Cloud being.... well.... Cloud. There's nothing I can say to describe him. I don't like him. Nuff said.
9 and 10 at least have decent characters and a story (mostly)

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 00:47:13 )
@Lady Luna: Drivers suck sounds like a pun to me in that I think of both people on the road (whom usually suck) and computer drivers. But um... My tablet died last night when I was waiting for it to restart and fell asleep. I charged it today, and waited an hour for it to boot... It wouldn't boot. I'm not sure if it has to do with a game I downloaded from the play store last night or not, but I did notice when I try to play that game it heats up. But still... It has had time. Dad's gonna try some things now xD

And honestly I see it the same as you with art, but since lots of people don't, it's intriguing o3o

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 00:50:19 )

@Juneberry: Oh geez.
First off, LOL at the mention of driving and such. Because so true.
Secondly, I... thought you meant like a wacom or somethin' > > XDD Mine crashes on my regularlyl, lol.
Thirdly, I REALLY hope you can figure it out. DX Because I have no freakin' clue as to how to help with that. Sorry =(

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 00:53:01 )
@Lady Luna: Oooh no I meant like an android tablet. I do have a drawing tablet but it already doesn't work anymore (to be fair, it's from when I was a preteen so... it's just really old too). But yeah, cars suck also. Like seriously, my family tends to be moving targets. I was in my first accident when I was two. xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.