Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion What do you use your mules for?

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 17:42:30 )
Like I know some people use them for charities or storage, and obviously there's the daily prize.
But anyone use them for anything else?
I'm thinking about making one for randomly and anonymously donating to other users. Once I actually have something to donate lol.
I really like donating but I just started out so I'm still too poor.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 17:50:48 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is so kind of you! I'm using mine just to collect daily prize at the moment. ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questing: click here!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 18:10:34 )
@keef: When you really like, likelike someone you can use your mule and send them a private message telling them your feelings....and maybe..just maybe the stars will align and bwahaha I can't do this anymore.

Plushie storage. Like seriously...I have...so..many. :vanora_cry: Creepy dolls that just stare at you whenever you open your inventory.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 18:29:37 )
@Saeyra: Lmao yeah, I got some plushies from Unicorn's charity before I realized they're super common and I'll soon be drowning in them. Oh well

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 18:33:15 )
@keef: Don't worry, its alot better now than what it used to be. The chances have gone down quite abit, they used to be more common than volts. My plushie mule looks forward to meeting your plushie storage mule too. They can RP being shepherds of their creepy ass herds.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 18:35:52 )
@Saeyra: Lmaooooo now there's an idea.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 18:47:30 )
@keef: "My herd hath birthed a new cria today, while I doth sell a few of the older alphacas to the butcha' down the road. He hath complimented me on the plumpness of their hindquarters"

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 19:28:14 )
I don't have a mule, so... :vanora_sweat:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 19:41:19 )

I have a mule to store all extra items. From junk to extra donation items. And I use it of cource for the daily chance.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 21:28:03 )
Mine stores all my extra items and I'll be using it mostly to sell through once my shop is up and running better. :O
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 21:28:47 )

I use it for storage and the daily chance.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 03:33:42 )
@keef: I'm a bank, storage, and I run the usually dead ANoV thread. I'm the account that the AN uses to post when they have something TO post.
110k // 225k volts.

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 03:57:41 )

Most of the time, I either use a mule for daily prizes, donating to other users, and if there's a money-making game on the avatar site, I use it for that as well. c: Making extra money for me and for donating to others is always a plus~

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 19:02:31 )
@Fade: Yeah, that's kinda my deal too. I'm hoping to collect all the old DI's I want and then start collecting other stuff to put on a charity mule. Fun stuff.

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 19:56:30 )

@keef: Yep, it's the whole I want to have an extra account for all the extra stuff and things that I accumulate, particularly through events, so I can help other people who weren't here during said events or missed out on an item. c:
Fade on Solia/Fadeykins on Sapherna
Please PING me so I'll see your response <3
Juggy is my mule~

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 20:25:11 )
I typically just use mine for profile previews/storage... honestly can't be bothered to log into both accounts for the Daily Chance every day LOL

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 20:26:07 )
@Vii: ahahahaha. well i'm greedy and obviously have too much time on my hands
previously keef with a k

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 20:27:19 )
@keef: I'm sure it goes a little both ways--I'm pretty freakin' lazy about some things, which is funny considering how little effort it actually takes to visit a webpage and click on something. xD

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — 404Error Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 20:47:30 )
I use mine for getting the free item grants and daily chances. and I also put them in there to add extra items that I don't want to clutter my invo

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 23:17:43 )
I use them to dress up in different color schemes & genders!!
ESPECIALLY THIS ONEE. I really like the outfit I have on this account right now. > u < (Except I wish there was a light green color for the hair)

I liked the previous outfit I had on too. XD

I'll turn this into a storage holder too later when I have an unbearable amount of junk piled up. :'D

i'm in your butt.
Questing :: Block Party Event Set
*POKE JAB GROPE*

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.