Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Somebody ate my pocky

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 00:47:55 )
Which one of y'all did it? :vanora_xd:

Lol, besides that, what is your favorite pocky flavor? How many flavors have you tried? :)

My favorite flavor is the Almond Crush and Strawberry.

I've tried the two mentioned above, Milk flavored, Cookies n Cream, Chocolate, Milk Chocolate (Its a real flavor), and Macha Green tea.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 00:52:47 )
I haven't had any in a long time. I think I only tried chocolate.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 00:53:03 )
Blueberry and mango were pretty good.
-runs away with stolen pocky-

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 00:57:22 )
@Shark: Your local food store might sell it, same goes for Walmart. Plus the official Pocky site made a pocky locator. The chocolate one is pretty good too.

@Vermii: I haven't tried those yet! I need to now. :)
THIEF! THEY TOOK MY POCKY! :vanora_cry:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:02:04 )
The only ones available here are chocolate and strawberry. So I've tried both those and that is all.
Out of those two, strawberry is my favorite

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:03:27 )
I've only tried the chocolate, my husband likes the strawberry. I think he's also tried the cookies n cream. They have dozens of flavors at our local Asian mart but I always get distracted by their ramens and bean paste and tea selection to look them over.
I would like to try the matcha green tea flavor though.
Please @ me.
My mind wanders so that ensures I come back.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:03:55 )
@Queen Prisma: I happened upon them on one of my trips to the grocery store and I had to try them! Up until then I hadn't seen those flavours before. I really liked the mango one the most out of the two. xD
YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:33:07 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah, we have a bunch of international foods around here. Pretty easy to find what you want. :p

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:25:54 )
@Kaderin Triste: I know how that is. It took the store where I lived forever just to get the cookies and cream flavor as well as the almond crush. But some of the other flavors I either bought at an Asian market or I bought offline.

@Niamh: Going to one of those markets is actually how I found out about the milk flavor. I actually forgot to put this up there, but I also tried a banana flavor.

@Vermii: Hmm, maybe the best way to get those flavors is to probably find them online some where. I don't think I saw those on Amazon though. I'll check again.

@SirLionelNigelConrad: The chocolate almond is the best though. It isn't often when you find that at a store though.

@Shark: Oh man, that is the best time to find all sorts of Asian snacks and stuff. :) I was able to try Strawberry Kit-kat like that.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:26:48 )
Sadly I've only ever tried chocolate, cookie's N cream (Wal-Mart sells it now), strawberry, and matcha. I'd like to try other flavors eventually, lol first I need to get through all the Kit Kat flavors out there. Mmm sake flavored Kit Kat.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:35:41 )
@Another Movie Addict: I wouldn't mind trying the red bean flavor kitkat (I think that is one of them).

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:45:09 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: There is one where I live, but I haven't gone to it yet. I'll probably go check it out sometime once I finish up my stash of pocky.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:18:14 )
@queen prisma: Unfortunately, we don't have an Asian market here at all. So my only option for finding other flavors would be to order them online. I haven't done that yet, but I want to.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:21:54 )
Kill whoever ate your pocky, it's the only way.

I love the chocolate hazelnut kind the most, but I have to say in general for Japanese candy, Hokkaido melon kitkats have taken the torch on my favorite.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:24:31 )
@Kaderin Triste: Its probably your best bet. I know that is how I tried some of the flavors I didn't see in stores. I tried a banana split one from a flavor sample pack that a friend bought for me online. When ever you get the money to, or a gift card from a family member or friend, I'd check it out.

@Runner Available: That melon flavored kit kat sounds very interesting now.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:27:07 )
@queen prisma: Lol. Gift card...that's wishful thinking.
XD
But I should get my paycheck from my second job at the end of the week if I have the paycheck schedule right.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:47:51 )
@Queen Prisma: I use World of Snacks to get most of my special Kit Kats, and yes red bean is one of the flavors. Along with cheesecake, raspberry, and so on.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:56:57 )
@Queen Prisma: It's amazing, but ridiculously expensive. Think $3-$4 for a little fun size kitkat bar. :(

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:07:28 )
@Runner Available: My heart breaks just reading that. :(
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:19:02 )
@Runner Available: That is the downside to the special Japanese Kit Kats, and if you get them online like I do then you have to add shipping and handling too.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.