Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ♥ Nyuu's Quest! || new RIGS

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 17:35:21 )
x • x • x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@star2000shadow: aww, cute! So how are you doing today?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 22:21:46 )

@Nyuu: so so 'rubs eyes' took my pills went and laid down, got af eelign the roommate didnt' wake up in time to go get the check so we'll probably have to get it tomarrow 'sigh' ah well

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 22:24:26 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: ahh i'm sorry to hear! :c would it be harder to get it tomorrow?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 22:24:56 )

@Nyuu: no it just means we go without a few things we needed until then 'shrugs'

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 22:26:53 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: oh that's annoying o: is it anything really important?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 22:41:19 )

@Nyuu: Nah, just food, which we got today, and the roommate gets foodstamps otn eh fifteenth so we're doign so so.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 22:43:37 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: ah ok i see! glad to hear you're doing alright then ^^ i'm currently trying to save up 16k because someone is holding items for me! so far 5k~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 22:45:06 )

@Nyuu: ah good luck. I'm just working on making avis haha. then again making avis is like, mah life 'nods'

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 23:07:04 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: aw that sounds fun! i can't wait untill i can start buying some commons when i don't need to save for rares anymore! c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 23:56:45 )

@Nyuu: i should save for rares theres a bunch i don't ahve but ah well 'shrugs'

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 09:55:35 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: Yeah i mean commons will always be there but it'll only get harder to find rares~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 15:08:15 )

@Nyuu: True, me I'm just not good at saving up 'shrugs' so i just get what i can and be content.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 16:45:14 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: that's good though, as long as you're happy with the items you have~ that's most important ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 16:50:50 )

@Nyuu: this is true 'nods' im also excited as i get to go out and its nto to a doctors appointment or something like that so im thrilled.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 17:00:51 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: aw that's great! where are you going? ^^ I'm going out soon to get my nails done. Gonna eat first though

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 17:01:25 )

@Nyuu: No clue. just going out. 'shrugs'

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 17:02:21 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: oh i see, that's fun too! c: i should take more time for myself going out too~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 17:03:08 )

@Nyuu: true.. specially now that its getting warm out.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 21:08:13 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: It's still really cold here and it will be for a while sadly :c

Questing: click here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 15:11:24 )

@Nyuu: yeah while the snow smelting its still chilly as all heck i can't wait until shorts weather.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.