Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Fozzy & Friends [UNDER CONSTRUCTION!]

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 22:46:45 )
@Nyuu: The community discussion happens on our discord server. Are you a part of that? ^^
@White Rabbit: I'm ashamed to say I've never played D&D, but I'll do my best! xD

Voltie — he/she Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 22:47:26 )
@Fozzy: I can break down the different stats for you if you need help. ;)

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 22:48:02 )
@White Rabbit: That'd be helpful, but I'm not opposed to doing some individual research on D&D either. lol
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 22:50:31 )

FuuChan Says. . .

----------------------------------------------------

@Nyuu: that's good. thin walls are annoying.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 23:05:59 )
x • x • x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Fozzy: ahh no i don't have discord but is it worth getting? o: do special things happen there that i'd miss out on?

@FuuChan: I wouldn't know but i can totally imagine!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voltie — he/she Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 23:07:17 )
@Fozzy: Well, there are six stats or "ability scores", which break down as follows:

Strength: Just like it sounds, it measures how strong you are. Having a high strength would mean you are more capable of dealing a lot of damage or performing feats of strength normal people or those with a lower score could not.
Dexterity: Also a little self-explanatory, this is more to do with how nimble and fast on your feet you are, but it is not strictly foot related. Being able to wriggle out of tight situations (physically speaking) is much easier for a person with a high dexterity score, as is sneaking around (since stealth does require you to be light of foot).
Constitution: This has to do with how hardy you are. Someone with a high constitution can withstand a lot of punishment (and has a lot of health, typically) and resist poisons/illness better, whereas someone with a low Con stat would be more susceptible to getting sick or succumbing to their wounds or fatigue.
Intelligence: The difference between Intelligence and Wisdom can seem a bit nuanced, but as far as I can tell, Intelligence is more a measure of how good you are at reasoning and your memory. The ability to retain information; your mental acuity. Book smarts, so to speak.
Wisdom: This one is more about perception and insight; your ability to detect things others might not or infer motives. Basically your intuition. Street smarts, as it were.
Charisma: A measure of your personality and charm. High charisma indicates someone who is good at talking and getting people to listen. A low charisma could indicate someone lacking confidence or the social awareness to articulate themselves well.

In terms of scoring, it ranges from 1-20 (As far as I'm aware). 1-7 is pretty bad, 8-11 is fairly average, 12-16 is good, and 17-20 is phenomenal.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 23:10:24 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Nyuu: i've lived in places with just thin walls.
never had thick walls before lmao.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 23:11:45 )
x • x • x

@FuuChan: We have a decent house, we built it ourselves and it's pretty solid lol, i love it and i love living in it~

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 00:05:18 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Nyuu: ah that's cool.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 00:19:20 )
@Nyuu: what items are you trying to get, I am sure you will enjoy them.

@Fozzy: thank you for reminding me about that, and I hope so on the cold going away and thank you

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 01:20:10 )
@White Rabbit:
@Fozzy:
Oh snap. I uh. Didn't read far enough back.
This is embarrassing.
Ping me

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 07:52:26 )
good morning, I think that I am going to bed, I am tired! I did a lot yesterday, all great things. I didn't sleep the night before yesterday. So I am falling asleep now.

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 08:13:05 )

hello. anyone online to chat with a sleepy turtle?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 10:02:41 )
x • x • x

@FuuChan: yeah for sure! ^^ it's nice to have a house built by our family~

@Unicorn: Someone is saving angelic and demonic for me and probably after that someone is concidering holding the first event set for me! sleepwell!

@Turtle Sensei: Hi turtle! i'm sleepy too but i only just woke up o:

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 13:02:08 )
@Nyuu: lol i'm just about to take a nap before work. have a good day!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 16:44:11 )
x • x • x

@Turtle Sensei: You have a good day too! c: i'm heading out soon to get my nails done~

Questing: click here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 18:23:46 )
@Nyuu: well that is all very nice to hear.
Glad to hear that you are getting those.

Good afternoon

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 18:51:50 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Nyuu: yeah it sounds like it would be nice.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 19:04:40 )
@Nyuu: ooh share pictures of the finished product please?
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 20:15:21 )
Hello, and good late afternoon.
How are all of you doing?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.