Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Miyo's Impossible Quest (Chat with me? ouo)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 21:03:14 )
Pixel by cnts
@RainbowPanda: waaah thank you! You have been very kind ;A;

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 22:22:57 )

I thought, your quest doesn't seem so impossible, and then I saw that you wanted those commons in all colors lol

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 22:23:57 )

I decided to send you a trade. You could probably use some pure.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 22:36:19 )

@Miyo02: I try ;)
Added and Accepted~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 23:31:28 )
Pixel by cnts
@Totalanimefan: Hahaha in all avi sites I joined, I always named my quests impossible because I go for the commons as well xD
Waah thank you! You're too kind! I saw the trade notif but somehow cant view and/or accept it? Did I possibly cancel it by accident? D:
@RainbowPanda: hehe I did too ouo thanks again. While we are it, how're ya? ouo

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 23:40:21 )

@Miyo02: Np!
I'm great,bought some new shoes and they light up. I love them. I also just ate dinner which was delicious. Fried chicken, pizza, and I also had a Caeser salad and Pepsi as my drink. Hru?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 23:51:29 )
Pixel by cnts
@RainbowPanda: Oh heeey light up shoes that's cool! *^* and what a delicious dinner. Am on my way to work. It's just around 8am here ouo/ am hungry though because did not eat breakfast lol
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Hi again

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 00:10:25 )
Pixel by cnts
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Oh I'm a writer. A journalist to be specific ouo

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 00:19:37 )
Pixel by cnts
@SirLionelNigelConrad: HAHAHAHA oh I do xD I've written so much about him and seen all his inconsistencies and other 'insanity.' he has a few good points but ehhh

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 00:26:13 )
Pixel by cnts
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Haha nah. I doubt he knows us. We write articles online. He is like after the big media outlets that personally confront him in press conferences. Buuut press freedom is slowly being peeled away here after recent attacks

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 00:35:06 )
Pixel by cnts
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Ahhh it's scary. He has been so inconsistent with almost everything. He has denied extending his term (since there amendment and revision proposals for the Constitution are being reviewed) buuut he has also mentioned stepping down several times but he never did. Personally i think he can extend his term x.x even his VP resigned from the cabinet. With all his blind followers too, I sorta can't see any replacing

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 00:44:40 )
Pixel by cnts
@SirLionelNigelConrad: the committee assigned to review the proposals are still not done so honestly there are still no details yet on him and his role to a federal shift. His solon supporters are welcoming the idea of him extending his term or running again. But that's about that

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 00:53:36 )
@Miyo02: Of course! I'm sure both of us could use as much posting as we can get. Lol.
How are you liking it here so far?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 01:00:01 )
Pixel by cnts
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Yes! Especially when Trump came here for the ASEAN summit. Oh gods. the bromance is real
@Sockies: Ahh I definitely agree ouo/ thank you for keeping me company in my little thread ouo
Mmm I am really liking how the site loads fast. So it really keeps me chatty ouo I have to lessen being shy and should check out some more of the other threads xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 01:58:23 )

@Miyo02: Not looking forward to charging them tho lol
Mhm very delicious, hope you can eat soon.
Breakfast is very important.
My sister wouldn't take a shower so now I can't go -_- I am supposed to use my acne body wash every night and now she has ruined my routine. She is lazy and all she did all day was lay in her bed and play on her phone and laptop. -_-

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 02:17:02 )
Pixel by cnts
@RainbowPanda: LOLOL but whyy xD
Aha I hope so too. I knew I shouldn't have buuut was too lazy and I wanted to go to work early ehhh haha
Ahhh I get that feelin D: I hate it when I have this routine and it's ruined. Why can't you continue yours though?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 02:22:23 )
*struts in*
There can only be one Impossible Quest! We must fight to the pain!

Teehee...

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 02:29:07 )
Pixel by cnts
@Kaderin Triste: Then fight, we must LOL welcome to the thread xD the struggle is real with this impossibility

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 02:33:48 )
@Miyo02: Haha...thanks!
I feel like the hardest part of the quest will be finding and being able to buy a Samurai Shock.
And also keeping up with commons. But we can do it!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 02:53:51 )
Pixel by cnts
@Kaderin Triste: Waah good luck to you on that! Some items just seem to be super impossible xD I think for me it's the Sweet Cakes but I dunno. Am new so am not super knowledgeable on prices and supply in the market here
But yeaaah at least the commons are not too many... But they are pretty expensive LOL OTL

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.