Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Miyo's Impossible Quest (Chat with me? ouo)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 03:45:09 )
@Miyo02: I MIGHT have a spare sweet cakes. I'll have to check my mule account to be sure...

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 03:48:34 )

@Miyo02: you may have canceled it. I’ll just send another.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 04:13:06 )
Pixel by cnts
@Kaderin Triste: Ehh? Ahaha I don't think I have enough funds to pay yet though xD could you hold it for me or like how much would I need to pay?
@Totalanimefan: Ahh sorry! I was on phone earlier, I might have. But thank you! I've accepted it this time >w<

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 06:03:51 )

@Miyo02: idk how long it'll take and how long the battery will last..
I couldn't continue mine because my dad got upset and said I couldn't take a shower because my sister wouldn't go. That's how it works in my family.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 13:32:24 )
Pixel by cnts
@RainbowPanda: Oh i see. I do hope ya can use it soon though!
Oh i see D: sorry to hear that. I also hate it when that happens :(

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 16:25:42 )

@Miyo02: Don't worry about it. It's easy to do. I think that they should which around the buttons for that part.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 18:58:19 )

@Miyo02: Aw my baby bro is sick and he's sleeping in my room rn, he's adorable.
He hasn't eaten anything because he's that sick. I really hope he gets better, I hate seeing him sick.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 00:11:45 )
@Miyo02: I can definitely hold it for you. And I think the last price I saw them selling for was 10k volts. So that's what I'd go with.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 01:32:55 )
Pixel by cnts
@Totalanimefan: Oh but I love that the newbie guide is pretty detailed about the trading. Voltra loads fast on my phone too so I might have pressed the cancel x__x; anyway I accepted the trade thanks so much ;A;
@RainbowPanda: Oh no D: how old is he? I hope he gets better soon! What happened though? D:
@Kaderin Triste: Oh yay thank you so much! I haven't browsed the market so am glad I found someone willing to sell <3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 03:32:10 )

@Miyo02: Seems two of my brothers got a fever. Their ages are 4 and 9. They also have a cold which my other brother has as well. He is the only one who actually goes to a public school and everyone else in my family does online school. I think he might have brought a stomach bug home with him. I hope I'm not sick cuz I have a horrible immune system. My mom also got a cold or something. So 4/7 ppl are sick in my family. Someone in my family is always sick. I do think it's because of my brother. (He's 12) My sister is rarely sick tho so I don't think she'll get sick. I'm always siiick. I have this nonstop cough and I always have to clear my throat constantly. Doctors say it's allergies -_- I've had it for let's say about a year.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 05:48:57 )
Pixel by cnts
@RainbowPanda: Oh no D: Any ways to boost your immune system at least? Like certain food or vitamins? Lifestyle?
Children are more vulnerable too :( Allergies to what though?

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 05:51:28 )
your siggy always wants me to make you send you chocolate

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 06:00:35 )
Pixel by cnts
@Turtle Sensei: Heeey Turtle Sensei! Long time no talk, how are ya!? :D
Oh please do xD HAHA

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 06:05:09 )

@Miyo02: I'm doing well. watching Face Off, actually been binge watching it, and knitting. how're you?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 06:25:59 )
Pixel by cnts
@Turtle Sensei: Oh you have been continuing your knitting ouo Face Off... is that the old film? O:
Mmm am working at home. So am pretty chill. A bit chatty too I suppose x3

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 08:06:00 )
@Miyo02: haha no not the film. It's a reality competition show about cinematic makeup. If you have Hulu you should check it out! It's pretty neat.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 09:23:04 )
Pixel by cnts
@Turtle Sensei: Oh whoops xD the Face Off I know is like a film about a person literally having a face transplant since he's a criminal LOL
Ohh makeup. Sure I'll add that to my to-watch list haha

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 13:01:31 )
@Miyo02: Yeah John Travolta and NIcolas Cage are in the movie you're thinking of. Amazing movie

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 13:09:33 )
Pixel by cnts
@Turtle Sensei: Ahhh my memory of that movie is hazy. I remember my parents watching it on TV and I was in elementary? Now I gotta go and make a quick search about it ahaha

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 13:13:07 )

@Miyo02: definitely watch it if you get a chance! it's such a great movie. and i really should be heading to take a nap soon.
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.