Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Animal Crossing

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 17:16:31 )
Does anyone else here play Animal Crossing? :D Can be any of the older/newer games, I'd love to know!
What does your mayor look like? What's your favorite thing about the game? <3

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 19:55:18 )
I do! I got really into New Leaf when it came out, and I've been playing it on and off since. I absolutely love running around and collecting resources, and watching my town go from something so humble to something so grandiose!
I really can't wait for them to release a game on the Switch. I've been dying for a new one, as I've played New Leaf half to death!

The mobile game only really kept my interest for a couple days, sadly :C

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 20:23:35 )
I do and in ACNL I named my town Titsburg (I even made a Tumblr for it.) My girlfriend got a copy as well so she could play with me. I haven't taken care of Titsburg in a while. My girlfriend turned on hers for the first time in three months and they didn't recognize her. She was like, "Now I remember why I ditched these bozos..."
Haha. The villagers are so weird.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 16:44:55 )
@shamrock shamus: LOL x,D Poor villagers :')
That's so cool though! I play occasionally with my boyfriend, as a few months after I got my game, he ended up selling his copy so now that he's bought another one, I want to play with him as much as I can! T o T
What a cool name for a town as well! <3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 16:48:00 )
@e m: SAME! I love getting to garden and the amount of freedom you have decorating and creating your town just to how you like it too! It's so fun! T w T
Me too! I hope they keep some of the new leaf features, or have even more pocket space. //I'm honestly really excited to see how beautiful the graphics would be too. Seeing the AC courses in NintendoLand and Mario Kart, what they could do looks absolutely stunning!!

I've never played PC but I keep very up to date about it on twitter :'D
Find my illustrations here: https://twitter.com/Lydiachan22

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 18:43:19 )
@Lydiachan22: If you have a smartphone or tablet, I'd at least try out pocket camp. It may have lost my interest, but most things do. :b If you really like animal crossing, it's not too bad!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 22:46:14 )
I've never played Animal Crossing, but I have tried Pocket Camp!
I like the dress-up and seasonally themed furniture.
Waiting for more pretty long hairs~ ' u '

Questing :: Alice

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 22:56:41 )
My first Animal Crossing game was the first one on Gamecube.
I haven't played New Leaf in awhile...

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 23:39:15 )
    I love ACNL.
    I get in these phases where I’ll pull it out and play religiously for a few days. And then like usual, real life gets too busy and I have other things that require my attention.
Currently Questing;
keep warm
librarian
fabled
draconic dream

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 02:43:17 )
I probably check on my town, but... I haven't really been up to playing it.

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 03:26:37 )
Man I hacked the shit out of ACNL back when homebrew still worked on the 3DS. I could get all my perfect villagers, arrange their homes exactly how I liked, and add in village items like the windmill and police station. It was a lot of power and it was AWESOME. I miss it. Easily put 1000+ hours into that game (and every AC game, honestly).

Still hoping they'll come out with a new AC for the Switch. I can't wait to waste my life on it.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 17:59:20 )
I've only ever actually played the original and their mobile app considering I grew up poor as hell, but I still have poured hundreds of hours into those games.
Call me ping me if you wanna reach me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.