Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat People who don't wash

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 11:23:17 )
... Their jackets

Sitting on the couch at work, which is several feet from the coat rack and holy must and dirt~
I keep sniffing at myself like a crazy person just to be sure it isn't me lmao

*edit, I think the smell was actually my shoes orz
But let's keep our jackets clean too lmao

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 11:37:12 )
@q t e a p o n:
A bit of both actually. I understand those that require special cleaning, but a lot of people ive known NEVER wash their hoodies. It almost becomes a pride thing XD
And im here like, but one day you'll smell like this too tho D8

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 11:45:12 )
@Q t e a p o n:
Yeah, I work in a walmart bakery. I'm usually secluded from the rest of the store and don't deal with people very much. But i still clean my jackets probably more than some of these customer service peeps xD

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 12:20:49 )
I know exactly how you feel. I used to be a middle school teacher and some kids, it seemed, didn't ever wash their hoodies once in the semester they had with me. I wanted to tell them to but obviously, that oversteps boundaries and would embarrass them. So I just brought in a glade cone.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 13:07:14 )
Helllll no my hoodies get washed religiously. Humans sweat, even in winter, especially under the arms so unless you're an alien without pores, get to a washer!

All aliens exempt.

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 14:11:15 )
I feel you, my guy.
We have a dude that I swear only takes whore's baths.
I've never not smelled him, as I pass him.
I hope he has a medical condition and isn't just neglecting himself...
=/

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 16:16:26 )
@Q t e a p o n:
I agree
But
I think it was my shoes all along D8
The snow might have made them wet and brought the smell out. Gross
Guess I gotta get some new ones this week.
Nothing to report now just seo being a butthead lmao

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 16:27:37 )
@Shamrock Shamus:
High school was when it seemed to be most common for me to notice these people. Kids are smelly XD

@runner available:
Hahaha i agree! Although I might go a week or two using one, but I do wash my jackets.

@blinkini:
Ahh, i got that a lot when I worked at game stop. Sometimes people just looked and smelt filthy. Then they're giving you their games and consoles to trade in and they all smell musty too. Lol
But yeah, if they can't help it, all is forgiven

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 19:16:56 )
@Q t e a p o n:
My goodness, right? Haha like I swear my feet are fine but these shoooes. It's not a big surprise though, they do get soaked often when im using the hose at work every day. And they also get donut glaze and powder sugar caked on them.
/messyjob

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 20:22:05 )
@Seo: Kids are smelly. I always thought middle school was a common time, considering they've just began puberty and aren't used to actually having body odor and needing to wash themselves and their clothes regularly...and use deodorant. Then again, I only ever taught middle school.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 20:39:19 )
@Shamrock Shamus:
I mean yeah, middle school gets it bad, and there's more reason for it. But at least the two high schools I went to was full of lazy drugheads. Some never bathed and you could see it lol

ama

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 21:14:03 )
@Seo: Ah, I see. I went to a school for juvenile delinquents (I was not a good kid) and we kind of had the same problem, though some weren't lazy. Some just didn't have a place to shower. My parents kicked me out before I graduated so I fell in the latter category for some time and knew a few others who were in similar situations. We bathed in sinks at places like McDonald's and BK but we still stunk because we had no place to wash our clothes.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 21:14:30 )
I wash my hoodies when I can. It's too cold to wash my winter jacket right now, so I'll be able to throw it in the wash as soon as next month, weather permitting.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 22:16:44 )
I can't even begin to tell you how unclean jackets can be and where I work, the clients coats are never clean
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 22:47:41 )
I used to put off washing hoodies and stuff longer but I realized making it "every other" meant i never actually remembered when the last time i washed them was

so every time i do laundry they get tossed in

i also have a cat so it becomes increasingly more obvious how long it's been since i washed a hoodie, lmao, based on her "aura"
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 22:50:00 )
My boyfriend's jacket needs a good washing, but he can't since it is leather. Plus it is cracking up pretty badly. :( We need to find a leather repair shop, but it isn't cheap.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 23:16:29 )
@Queen Prisma: Leather is nice but unfortunately it's a pain in the ass. : (

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 23:27:36 )
FuuChan Says...

I always wash my jackets because I wear them 24/7 as I have to wear like 2 sweaters and one jacket
to keep me warm during the winter.

Though if it's a winter coat I don't wash it every week. More like every other week and sometimes a little less than that
because I don't actually go out that often. I only go out 3 times during a week usually.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 23:38:12 )
I have a dust allergy and I hate opening the closet to grab jackets/coats because it's so dusty!! D:

... It's kind of a similar issue? XD
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 02:51:34 )
@Shamrock Shamus: That it is. :(
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.