Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 08:23:12 )
neko says;
Does anyone here listen to K-pop? What are your favorite groups?

I'm really enjoying Red Velvet and TWICE.

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 01:25:26 )
@Neko: I'm a second-hand Kpop person, so if you really want to talk about Kpop you should talk to my sister xD She loves to listen to a ton of groups, especially rookie ones.
But yeah my sister is super into boy groups! So I hear songs like SEVENTEEN, VIXX, B.I.G., BTS, Golden Child, and others there's too many to count :v She's not into girl groups that much but we've definitely listened to Red Velvet and TWICE -- also gugudan and PRISTIN :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 20:52:20 )

I havent delved too deep into the world of K-Pop, but i enjoy KARD.
I did listen to BTS for the first time yesterday, they're all adorable and i liked the video, it was neat
hey i'm Jessi.

my friend cnts made the pixel

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 02:04:32 )
Yeah, I like a lot of random groups. I'm not really a fangirl or anything, but I was ~15 years ago XD (I was wayyyy obsessed with TVXQ and Rain back in high school). I guess my other favorites are Super Junior, SHINee and SNSD.
But as for newer groups I listen to a lot of TWICE, Red Velvet, Romeo, Snuper, Seventeen, GFRIEND, f(x) etc....just don't ask me to name the members of any of the newer groups cause I'm too old to keep up with the 100000 Kpop groups I like. :p

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 22:59:13 )
i used to listen to the mainstream ones a lot, like beast and mblaq. god its been so long since i last had a kpop binge though XD

ama

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 21:14:04 )
Queen Ailee has great ballads these days. Loved her album Empire. Cheeze is the artist dominating my playlists though.
I also like Hong Jinyoung and Sunmi.
I'm so sad that both my fav groups 2NE1 and Wondergirls disbanded. :vanora_cry: Solo acts can't disband.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 21:27:51 )

FuuChan Says. . .

----------------------------------------------------

I recently got into K-pop.
My favorite Bands/Musicians include f(x)/Amber Liu, BLACKPINK, U-Kiss, T-ara, Brown Eyed Girls,
9muses, Sunmi, CL, AOA, 4Minute

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 03:06:49 )
@FuuChan: Is amber about to drop some new music or is that totally made up?

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 21:02:38 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Eruca: Yes I believe so because her instagram she is dropping obvious hints she is.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 21:15:44 )
@FuuChan: ok. I'll look forward to it then. c: Amber has a voice that's not well represented in the music industry at all. So I'm excited. Plus she has good taste.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 22:14:03 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Eruca: Have you listened to her solo album which has, shake that brass, Beautiful, and Borders?
if not i would look it up. because those are her solo songs and they are really good.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 22:25:21 )
@FuuChan: I heard Shake that brass and Beautiful. Haven't checked out Borders yet, although it showed up as a recommended video the other day. lol
Like Eric Nam, she does a lot of collabs and was featured by other artists and those all sound really cool.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 22:30:54 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Eruca: You should definitely check it out.
I haven't heard that one yet. Like I know about it cause i watch a lot of videos with her in it like the ranting monkey she did for a while.
but i keep forgetting to check it out.

I really loved the collab with Luna and R3hab called Wave. that one and heartbeat are my top faves.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 23:12:49 )
@FuuChan: It looks more serious, which is pretty interesting.
I actually haven't heard that one! lol I only started really paying attention to her recently, but I'd like to support her when her new stuff gets released.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 00:03:49 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Eruca: I only recently came across her but i listened to every song i could find of or with Amber Liu.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 00:14:46 )
@FuuChan: That is what I would call fervor. lol. When did you find out about her?

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 00:16:31 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Eruca: About end of Feburary. somewhere around there.
I first got into K-Pop because of CL and Exo performed at the ending ceremony of the olympics.
and then i began to go down the K-Pop rabbit hole.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 00:26:11 )
@FuuChan: Holy crap that was fast. lol Gurl you did some work! You already know BlackPink, which is the spiritual successor of 2NE1. You might also like Lee Hi, she's super talented and has a husky voice.

I know a lot of stuff from the early 2000s cuz that's when all my friends were really into it. And they basically force fed me kpop. lmao Now my friends are into BTS and they're honestly not overrated in the industry.
Ping me

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 00:38:09 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Eruca: haha yeah. and I know of Twice, 2NEL, Red Velvet, CLC, and HelloVenus.
I'm honestly just finding songs I like to listen to during my art livestreams.

I shall definitel look into Lee Hi then.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 13:45:39 )
YES I love Kpop and I am multifandom af
my top groups are BTS, Got7, Monsta-X, Vixx, Seventeen, Ikon, Super Junior, B.A.P. NCT 127/U, EXO, Block B and Big Bang
and my girls Blackpink, 2ne1, (fx), Twice, SNSD, AOA I also like some of EXID's stuff and Pristin lol

I also like other lesser known groups/idols such as Inx and TVXQ, JYJ, Kim Junsu
I like so many things hard to list them all lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.