Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Greetings after a while!

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 week ago ( 2026/09/27 21:16:33 )


Some time has passed since I had last visited Voltra. I admit, I had thought the place shut down ages ago, I'm not sure how I thought that, but I remembered it today and thought to poke my head in to see if that was the case. I should also admit I never thought I would care, I did leave here feeling disillusioned. But I am both relieved that the site is still up and also saddened to see it appearing like its been largely abandoned.

There was always a hope in me that the troubles in the past would be left back there and that Voltra would thrive and leave behind the troublesome things and maintain itself as a lovely little village for all of us avatar creator fans. A place away from the annoyingly fast and impatient socmeds.

Anyway, while I wont be one to stick around at this time, I really hope to see Voltra pick back up in a healthy way. People always regard forums like this, and say things like, "for however long that will last" and assume that an end to them is inevitable. I know it takes a financial miracle to keep something like this thriving. But dang, I don't want to see them all go to dust. There was a time when Voltra meant a lot to me. And even if at the end, I felt at odds with things going on, I would love nothing more than to see Voltra sprout up again and potentially become a positive space for people again.

Either way, I hope you all are doing well, even you Voz!

Report
❀
08 22 22

Donator — nightmaren Posted 1 week ago ( 2026/09/28 22:54:09 )
every so often i check in here, i always seem to miss everyone
hope youre doing well too
Report
art gallery/avi closet

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 days ago ( 2026/10/1 03:22:30 )
@Jolly: Very much appreciate you sharing.
Thank you and I hope you are also doing well!
Report
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.