Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat did zantarni shut down?

Voltie — She, Her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2024/04/25 06:09:41 )
i was going to post asking for stichy recommendations there as i think i had an account since i had the site bookmarked but when i checked i got a 500 internal server error? did it break down?

Donator Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/25 13:24:45 )
Yes it did.... I think it shut down like 2 months ago?

Donator — she/her Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/25 15:10:38 )
I was looking around yesterday and it looks like a lot of places have closed recently. Caedon seems to be closed too. Such a shame.
Solia Online seems to still exist, except none of the buttons work? So weird.

My old favorite was Syndrone, but they shut down like 6 or 7 years ago. Such a cool community there though.

~ I hope Voltra gets some of the users and we can get a bit more popular now! ~

Voltie — She, Her Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/25 20:03:57 )
Lina:
I was looking around yesterday and it looks like a lot of places have closed recently. Caedon seems to be closed too. Such a shame.
Solia Online seems to still exist, except none of the buttons work? So weird.

My old favorite was Syndrone, but they shut down like 6 or 7 years ago. Such a cool community there though.

~ I hope Voltra gets some of the users and we can get a bit more popular now! ~
hmm did any of the other games im on shut down? im on sylestia, subeta, marapets, and neopets (although i cant access my sylestia account anymore it says to reactivate it but i don't remember what email i used and said email might have gotten deleted in the google accounts purge)

Donator — she/her Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/25 20:50:45 )
I heard around that Neopets kinda died after flash stopped being supported on web browsers since most of the site was flash based. But I haven't been there in ages. I was never really on the forums there, so I never really made any friends.

I was never as into the pets as the talking and making friends, personally.
And role-play for a while there lol

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/25 21:47:25 )
Hi @CV01: and @Lina: , Neopets does still exist. I'm a little embarrassed to say this, however I've been replaying it since, the pandemic. I received an e-mail alert that my data has been breached from Neopets. I was like "SAY, WHAT" Neopets still exists!? I changed, certain information than voilà, logged back onto my original account.
The other games I never played, but heard about a few of them

𓃵
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — she/her Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/26 01:12:56 )
It can be a lot of fun to play old games from when we were younger. I played Neopets when Inwas really young. I remember one of my pets getting sick and crying, and my mom told me not to play anymore because I was taking it too seriously. lol
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.