Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Events Tree's and Leaves

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 00:21:44 )
@star2000shadow: thats not good, but it ia easier to do things ubtil winter gets here

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 20:47:19 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: thats not good, but it ia easier to do things ubtil winter gets here
Thats true. especially in late afternoon early evening. come winter I'm probably only going over during the day or if I has a ride. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 23:17:27 )
    I think the weeping willow tree can be romantic. Then again, we used to take the branches and whip each other as if they were switches, so perhaps not.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 23:48:39 )
@star2000shadow: betteer to have a ride than walk, only good time to walk is when all sidewalks are clear, and there is sand, or salt on them.

@blue: as a kid i'd hang onto them, or sit on, or by the weeping willows, but also take a branch and whip it lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/3 17:20:03 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: betteer to have a ride than walk, only good time to walk is when all sidewalks are clear, and there is sand, or salt on them.

@blue: as a kid i'd hang onto them, or sit on, or by the weeping willows, but also take a branch and whip it lol.

tell me about it, but sometimes I can't get a ride, especially a cab ride given walmart is right across the street. but they don't shovel the sidewalks so it makes it hard to get there safetly. so I don't like going a lot 'makes face' last thing i need is to take a spill on the sidewalk and not be able to get up. or worse on the little medium side walk cross area they have in the center of the four lane highway. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 18:41:10 )
@star2000shadow: yikes I would think that walmart would shovel/salt.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 21:51:51 )

@FUZZY: Waaaah, that is super sad ;n;
Do you have a favorite flower?
I love all the lilies, every single type but a spider lily is probably my favorite.
Post art is made by Jolly.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 23:47:28 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: yikes I would think that walmart would shovel/salt.

oh they do but their behind the section with Arbys, AT and T, and a road so it's kinda not in ther area to shovel, I just wish arby would shovel the sidewalk near the crosswalk, at least enough to make it easier to get through. last year I had to CLIMB a mountian of snow with a walker, NOT the asiest thing to do. at least the walker i have this year is a bit lighter so it'll make moving it easier. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 00:43:40 )
@MimikyuToo: I used to love roses, but I love tulips, and moonflowers, mornining glorys, certain lilys like the Casablanca Lily, but I don't like ditch lilys they spread like weeds.

@star2000shadowour arbys is across the street from mcds lol

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 00:46:03 )

@FUZZY: Huh, i didn't know they spread like weeds to be honest.
So I learned something new today~!

Your avatar is super cool~!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 03:48:49 )
@MimikyuToo: ditch lilies I swear there all ovet the place by me like a weed, my mum calls them weeds. Also thank you, your's is pretty neat too

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 14:51:16 )

@FUZZY: Do you want me to ping you? I didn't ask... if not I'll stop after this post I swear lol
And that's wild, I didn't know they did that :O
And thankies ;u; I appreciate it~!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 15:46:20 )
@MimikyuToo: huh I'm confused and I just woke up.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/8 01:01:30 )

@FUZZY: Lol, I normally ping people when I talk to them but not everyone wants that xD I was just asking what you prefer.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/8 01:11:19 )
@MimikyuToo: a ping is better than no ping. Atleast with a ping I'll be able to answear, if I don't get a ping then I wont be able to see it right aways.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/9 01:39:00 )

@FUZZY: That's true, I never thought about it like that xD
How have you been? This week has been a little weird for me personally.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/9 02:51:10 )
@MimikyuToo: my week is okay, it was rainy, and cold today. Why has it been weird?

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 01:41:51 )

@FUZZY: That's good, and I personally love that kind of weather~!
And it's just been weird at work, like routine was thrown way off.
Just stuff not being in the "Norm".
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 03:35:29 )
@MimikyuToo: hopefully work gets better for you.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 05:30:27 )

@star2000shadow:
i love ur avi~
c:

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.