Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Events Tree's and Leaves

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/27 04:40:42 )
@star2000shadow: I wish I had some homemade soups

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/27 07:53:01 )
@FUZZY: Oh no, that sounds like miserable weather =(
I work on the actual day, but I'm gonna try and do an Evil Dead movie marathon with friends on Saturday to celebrate. Oh, and a couple of friends and I are gonna go get our nails done tomorrow, and I think we're all getting Halloween nails xD

Oh man I just counted, I have 6 different IG profiles, ahaha, maybe I should close a couple of them xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/27 14:42:54 )
@Alchemists Fire: wow that is a lot, sounds like you'll have fun on Saturday then.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/27 16:34:00 )
@FUZZY: Yup, provided I actually hear back from the friends and find out we're actually doing the movie thing this Saturday, haha, haven't heard from the friend who offered to host for like 2 days xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/27 21:19:46 )
@Alchemists Fire: maybe that friend can't do said plans?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 00:16:37 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @FUZZY: My mom used to make Home made noodle soup. it was always amazing, but well I havent tried making it yet 'shakes head' <:3( )~~

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 00:16:48 )
@FUZZY: That's possible, but I would hope he'd message us and be like "sorry, can't make it/can't host" instead of just...silence

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 00:18:53 )
@star2000shadow: awe why haven't you made it yet?

@Alchemists Fire: true, unless he lost phone or got sick?

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 04:08:34 )
@FUZZY: Very true, that's fair.
Ooh, he did reply! Plans are still not solidified though xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 04:09:30 )
@Alchemists Fire: well it is good to hear thst he did reply to you at least

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 04:11:52 )
@FUZZY: Thanks! I'm glad too =)

I just got back to campus after going and getting my nails done with a different group of friends. Now I just have to hope my dinner order shows up before my ride does XDDD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 04:35:06 )
@Alchemists Fire: hopefully your dinner gets too you first.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 04:46:04 )
@FUZZY: Hahaha, exactly as I expected. Food and ride arrived at the same time and both called me at the same time 🤣

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 05:51:54 )
@Alchemists Fire: wow that is a coincidence

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 07:14:03 )
@FUZZY: I was hoping the food was gonna be here juuust before my ride so they wouldn't both try and call me at the same time >_<
They both called me at the same time... xD
But it was fine, I had time to get the food and go back and get my bag and then go get in the car =)
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 07:18:31 )
@Alchemists Fire: were you able to eat or did you have to wait a bit.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 19:18:54 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: awe why haven't you made it yet?

@Alchemists Fire: true, unless he lost phone or got sick?

Don't know how to cook a whole chicken 'nods' I'm not the most cooking sauvy. baking yes, I am good at that but cooking on the stove top not so much. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 19:55:41 )
@star2000shadow: cooking a whole chicken isn't that hard, there are many recipes online to do them, but some only like to put oil, salt, and pepper on their chicken nothing more. But some like putting more seasonings on their chicken, ect.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 22:31:41 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: cooking a whole chicken isn't that hard, there are many recipes online to do them, but some only like to put oil, salt, and pepper on their chicken nothing more. But some like putting more seasonings on their chicken, ect.

Hmm I might have to look into it 'rubs face' I'll think of it for next month or the month after. cause cold weather is so gonna equal warm foods 'nods'
How goes your day, I'm very slowly working towards my second ei 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 02:03:18 )
@star2000shadow: it froze outside last night, so it was gold outq today, and tomorrow. Next few days, they calling for snow, I've been sore with my sciatic nerve.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.