Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Events FallTastic

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/26 03:25:04 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hey guys, I know I'm late but I did eventually remember there'd be an event on here. I'm just way behind in earning the tokens to get the event items. ah well. How goes everyone's fall / month? Mine is. Okay. so this is my event thread, and I have no clue if I'll be on a lot, with my sister in jail I kinda have to do all the chores and such around the house. hence my dissapearence from one of my favorite talking sites. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/26 03:25:30 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Reserved for pictures <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/26 03:26:02 )

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/26 03:28:20 )
@star2000shadow: super cool, spooky avi!
The event officially started Sunday; Currency & EIs available well into November.
Sorry to hear about your current circumstances, hopefully you can find sometime for yourself!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/26 03:29:30 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Vozzy: Thanks Vozzy, 'blinks' and yeah I'm hoping so, the halloween EI's on Voltra have always been my favorite. I don't know any other site that does Spooky yet adorable items like that. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 15:38:40 )
@star2000shadow: I love your Avi! I've been in and out a lot too... my kid has been taking over the computer as he dosen;t have as much acess to the xbox anymore(my SO has been watching a lot of tv in the living room lately.)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 18:39:16 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @macsen191: Yeah, Kid'sll do that 'makes face' I mostly have been dealing with keeping track of stuff the apartment needs and the cleaning and well.. also just trying to get energy 'makes face' that and I haven't had much time to just unwind which sucks. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 22:40:33 )
I hear that! I'm in charge of menu planning and overseeing what food stuff is in the apt... and cleaning supplies, etc... which we've noticed that sometimes the tide pods and dishwasher pods are cheaper on amazon so I think we will be ordering those online. Plus you can find the ones they don't have in the stores on amazon too.

I hope you get a chance to take some you time as well... that is so important as well.

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/30 17:34:41 )
@star2000shadow: Happy Reaping Ritual! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/30 18:13:25 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @macsen191: if i had the money to order on line, I so would 'nods' but I don't tend to so it's a shopping at walmart in person thing 'makes face'
@Ruby: and to you as well.. and aww doesn't your avi just look so cute. <:3( )~~

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/30 18:19:58 )
@star2000shadow: aww thank you! On both accounts :3 its not my usual avatar but I’m having fun with it~
I love the items you’ve used together for yours :3 very unique combos~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 05:13:03 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Ruby: aww thanks, I'm trying to earn up the tokens to get another item. might fiddle with it, not to sure 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 14:51:34 )
@star2000shadow: it snowed here, woke up to having some snow on the ground.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 17:55:54 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @FUZZY: we've had snow on the ground all morning, I was hoping itd melt by noon but no still cold, I actually had to dig out a warmer blanket cause im cold. 'sigh' now comes the fight with my sister's boyfriend for him to keep his bedroom window closed now that it's so cold. otherwise we're going to have problems. namely me being unable to move. my right shoulder is even giving me issues brining it up hiegh enough to post on mah computer 'grumbles' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 20:08:43 )
@star2000shadow: that's no fun to have to deal with.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 18:25:56 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: that's no fun to have to deal with.

Meh could be wotrse, could be way worse, could be my whole body like my poor mom when she was alive. so far I'm not that bad its just the right shoulder, the left hip, and the knee's. and occasionally my ankles. at least my back problems don't seem to flare up with the cold which is good. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 00:29:39 )
@star2000shadow: it is still, a lot. But I am glad that your back dont ache. Sorry to hear that your mum passed.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 20:46:20 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: it is still, a lot. But I am glad that your back dont ache. Sorry to hear that your mum passed.

I appreciate it it's been a few years since her passing but it really hits me on holidays. especially ones that where her favorite. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 23:43:06 )
@star2000shadow: did your mum love Halloween, Christmas, or all holidays? Sorry to ask, I know its hard.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/3 17:18:10 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: did your mum love Halloween, Christmas, or all holidays? Sorry to ask, I know its hard.

she went all out on Christmas, loved dressing the kids and grandkids up for halloween, celebrated Easter going all out and cooked WAY to much food on thanksgiving, so that we'd be eating it for like a week and a half after 'snicker'. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.