Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Harmony Hills & Anniversary 2023 Come hang out with Rena!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/2 14:22:37 )

@star2000shadow: wow you are doing amazing! Living in a walkable community is amazing. I also live somewhere walkable and I could never go back to needing a car.
I think that’s a good goal and look at how far you have come!! Once again so proud of you!

I’m very close to a Giant (food store), Target, Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, Petsmart, and other stores. Also close to the train station.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/4 18:11:31 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: wow you are doing amazing! Living in a walkable community is amazing. I also live somewhere walkable and I could never go back to needing a car.
I think that’s a good goal and look at how far you have come!! Once again so proud of you!

I’m very close to a Giant (food store), Target, Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, Petsmart, and other stores. Also close to the train station.

it's not to walkable, but at least the places I frequent are near by, Walmart, Bank, well okay that's twelve blocks away and tweleve blocks back but still, the library well that's a bit far out of my reach right now. and anything else I wait until the time I have my worker ..
and aww thanks. If I could reach two ninety two eighty I'd be estatic. still would be chubby but well I'd be able to shop cor clothes at walmart. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/4 18:56:36 )

@star2000shadow: if you keep on the same path you will be able to lose that weight and shop at Walmart. :)
Libraries are nice places to hang out. Maybe you could go there when you want some quiet time to yourself.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/4 19:34:26 )
@star2000shadow: Congrats on walking a lot! I too am trying to walk more... I can't walk twelve blocks, but if I'm lucky I can make it to the Kwik Trip that would be about a block away, I used to walk my dogs a lot but when we moved we couldn't keep them, then my Dad died and I kinda lost myself and I was in a lot of back pain when I moved as well so I just kinda stopped. That was like 5 years ago and now the nueropathy and lungs don't like a lot of walking, but I have to push myself to do it. I have to remind myself I didn't go through all the PT and pain that came with it just to lose my strength I regained again.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/5 11:34:42 )
@star2000shadow: (secret time: you can shop at walmart for clothes at about 330, and some things are pretty dang cute! just keep an eye on fabric content, stretch, and size charts!) Keep up the good work Star! That's so awesome that you've been able to lose so much weight. I'm sure that while you're still not at goal, you're feeling a lot better than you used to! Navigating the world as a plus sized person is super difficult, physically and mentally!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.