Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Harmony Hills & Anniversary 2023 Let's get some french toast *nom*

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 00:24:46 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@qiqi agatha: I see. *nods*

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 01:12:42 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
macsen191:
@star2000shadow: I've seen that show... it's really cute. I love your avatar! I like the dress.

I've never worked in an office. I used to be a Crossing Guard and deliver newspapers to people.

haha it's not a full dress, i used a common item with the skirt to another item but thank you 'nods' I'm glad you like it. and yeah i wouldn't know about office living ether 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 01:14:15 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Hydrangea:

@trixie kay: I work in office and it takes not to get mentally/emotionally drained or even bored due to repetitive tasks. And yeah, I understand retail can be challenging and well... something. ^^;;

@star2000shadow: Ah, I see. I never heard of this show before, seeing different pets (and dog/cat breeds) is very interesting :o

Yeah its cute 'nods' especially the different starts. like a mother and daughter raising their litter's together..its adorable. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 13:03:05 )

@star2000shadow: You're right though! It can be also educational since you get to learn the pets' behaviour, temperament, etc. and making sure one's ready to become...uhh a fur parent? (if that's the right term ^^; ) before adopting one.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 22:50:22 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Hydrangea:

@star2000shadow: You're right though! It can be also educational since you get to learn the pets' behaviour, temperament, etc. and making sure one's ready to become...uhh a fur parent? (if that's the right term ^^; ) before adopting one.

Yep Fur Parent, cause the furry one is refured to as the Furry babby haha. not that nala lets me call her that, she's a barn yard russian blue 'nods'. but she's a sweet heart in her own way haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 01:03:07 )

@star2000shadow: I see! And she sounds adorable though ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 02:28:20 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Hydrangea:

@star2000shadow: I see! And she sounds adorable though ^^

she really is.. she also likes scaring her fur mommy to death 'shakes head' I don't know how many times I've nearly tripped over her in the dark.. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 02:33:54 )

@star2000shadow: Ahh I see. xD She seems very mischievous lol

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 00:00:03 )
Totalanimefan:

@Qiqi Agatha: Hey want to chat in the event forum? Ping me in any thread. We can earn more currency there. Tell me there how you are doing? ^^

@Tink: Cool. I think Avatar sites are great. I wish that they were still popular. So many people don't use them anymore and a lot shut down. I think this site will be fine. It's small but there are still people to chat with everyday. If you would like we can chat in the event forum. ^^

@Totalanimefan: I'm doing ok, I celebrated my middle sister's birthday this past weekend. Now, I'm helping my grandmother with her little lunch she's having for the family this weekend
@Hydrangea: Yes, it was nice

I'll be slow to respond for this week

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 02:20:01 )

@Qiqi Agatha: Sorry for some reason I didn't get the ping.
That sounds nice. I'm trying to spend more time on Voltra before the event ends. I need more currency lol
I went for a walk tonight after dinner. It was nice.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 04:43:04 )
@Totalanimefan:, it was nice especially 2 years ago she was teaching abroad in Korea. This is the most she has stayed in the US, since she graduated from college.
That's good that you were able to enjoy your night walk

I'll be slow to respond for this week
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.