Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Harmony Hills & Anniversary 2023 Come hang out with Rena!

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/24 22:56:58 )
@Alorrena: I’m…doing lol its been a hell of a week, sorry for not being around more ;3; how are you??? ❤️

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 01:10:11 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Hey how have you been?

I've been holding on its about all I can do. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 01:15:33 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Alorrena:
@star2000shadow: i just saw your post from two days ago! Hi star! how's your day going?

it's going Alorrena, how goes yours. right now I'm watching Cutthroat Kitchen haha. some of the cooks are just funny. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 09:15:20 )
@Ruby: That's okay RuRu! Good to see you around!

@star2000shadow: My day went well ( now it's almost over). Hubs and i went and got sushi, which was nice, and he rode in the van for the first time, which was interesting. He realized the window control panel juts into his knee when he's up front, so he sat in back on the way home. It does it to me too, but i don't mind, i can adjust my leg so it doesn't hit it so much.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 09:47:50 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: hmm that does sound nice. I've mostly been sleeping haha. <:3( )~~

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 03:24:23 )
@Alorrena: Aww I'm glad someone still calls me RuRu ;3;
Good to see you around too! Sorry I haven't been posting much, life has been stressful this year so I mostly just hang out in the backend doing work and then trying to relax lol

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 05:14:18 )
@star2000shadow: I slept a lot today, like 11 hours! I was surprised my husband let me sleep that long actually!

@ruby: I totally understand life being stressful. It's been quite a year for me too, actually. I just got a vehicle, finally (my old car died in february) and i'm supper happy about it. like there's one thing that need fixed on it, but i think i can wait a little bit to fix it. Especially because worst case scenario the repair would cost about $3000-4000! We're going to try the cheaper fixes first though, so hopefully all it ends up costing is like $20 and a tank of gas, which is like $60 to fill it from E, which i'm not TOO excited about, but it's not as bad as it could be. I'm hoping gas prices go down a little soon and don't keep going up.

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 08:15:46 )
@Alorrena: glad you were able to work something out!
Ugh everything is so damn expensive these days x.x

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 12:58:49 )

@Alorrena: congrats on getting that! How is the car now?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 12:59:40 )

@star2000shadow: yeah I’ve been feeling that way a lot lately too. Holding on is perfectly acceptable.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 22:46:50 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: yeah I&rsquo;ve been feeling that way a lot lately too. Holding on is perfectly acceptable.

I'm glad someone thinks so 'shakes head' I love my other sisters but I REALLY miss wanda, but so far getting the funds to get her out are..laughable. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 22:48:54 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: we3ll he could of known you needed the sleep 'rubs eyes' mostly I'm sleeping so i can ignore my stomach, that or listening to music loud 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 23:05:17 )

@star2000shadow: Wanda? I don't know what is going on.

For my my dad almost died in the hospital. Had to make an emergency trip down to Florida. He was on a vent but somehow it lived. Know one thought that it was going to make it.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 07:04:33 )
@Totalanimefan: We haven't really gone out much since sunday so we haven't gotten the stuff for the catalytic converter yet. But it was able to go from Deltona to Daytona and back on sunday and then to wendy's and back this morning without any issues. We Kinda need to wait another 2 weeks before we can really get the stuff because as of right now we're pretty broke cause i just paid rent for october. It's decent on mpg, and it doesn't have any other issues right now so i'm quite happy with it.

@Ruby: Me too, it's so nice to have the option to leave the house whenever i want now.
Yeah, it is. Like..everything is so expensive now. It's honestly kind of exhausting.

@star2000shadow: Honestly, i think he just lost track of time. He does that a lot when he's talking with his friends, and our gf was at work so he wasn't really paying attention lol
I understand missing your sister. My younger sisters live in Wisconsin and it's so difficult to be able to afford to go visit, even without having to worry about food or a place to stay (i could stay with the youngest, or my dad, and i'm pretty sure if they didn't have space my cousins would put me up). Like right now, if i were to go for a week it would be about 150 for a round trip flight, but i'd still have to save up for that and that's a little out of the question right now, especially if i have to replace something on my van (it's always something that needs paid for!). It's so difficult being away from sisters and family members who are far away (i live that truth; my physically closest relative (not counting inlaws) is a cousin on my dad's side that i met once when i got married. She's cool though and lives about 4 hours away in Miami). If i remember correctly you were fairly close to Wanda, so that makes it even more difficult to deal with. Do you talk with her often? I know when i'm missing my youngest sister a lot i call her frequently and it helps a little.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 16:13:33 )

@Alorrena: Sounds like overall the car will be very good for you guys. I'm glad that you found one.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 18:00:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, i think so too, and me too! It's such a relief! Did i tell you i was able to get is for $800(!!) less than they were asking for? my mom was really happy about that.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 18:22:38 )

@Alorrena: I didnt know that. That's amazing! I'm really happy for you. I see that it needs repairs though so I guess that saved money is going into the car anyway lol

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 20:50:34 )
@Alorrena: that does sound nice :3 I don’t drive but I don’t want to either. I also don’t like being by myself when I’m not home so I don’t have a use for driving myself anyway 😂

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 23:10:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, that's true. I'm really hoping the cheap method fixes it though, because i really don't want to have to replace the part. It just honestly would be so frustrating if i have to replace it. But i'd rather replace it than have to look for another vehicle any time soon. How is your day going?

@ruby: I get that. That's totally fair. I don't like being home alone, but i don't mind being by myself when i'm out, so we're kinda opposite in that regard. I DO like having the option when i go on if i bring Tyi or not though (aka i like having the option to ask if he wants to come lol usually the answer is no, which is fine- he's definitely a homebody). What have you been up to today?
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 01:01:46 )

@Alorrena: Yeah that would be better. My day is going well. I actually had some time to be on Voltra so I got to post a bit and earn currency.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.