Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Harmony Hills & Anniversary 2023 Come hang out with Rena!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 12:50:35 )
I want to watch Elemental! It's in my watch on Disney+ but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.(Good Omens keeps sucking me in still.... I'm on my 4th watch thru, lol.) And Stargate Atlantis.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 13:57:44 )

@Alorrena: no pressure. I went to bed early last night. I was very tired.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 13:58:13 )

Good morning everyone. :)

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 14:14:01 )
*runs through the thread, coffee and laptop in hand, while A Long Fall plays in the background*

reference: YouTube!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 17:15:54 )
@onsenmark: steals coffee as he runs by, lol

I am kinda bored right now... think I'm gonna go read a book for a bit, or do I want to play some Starfield... hmmm....

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 20:55:18 )
@macsen191: it was so good! Made me cry a little. Also there are a couple adult jokes in there that were surprising to me.

@Totalanimefan: I slept all day (expected cause yesterday i only had 2 hours of sleep, and then stayed up pretty late lol). Do you know of any floor looking items? Also did you see the new item? I really love it lol

@macsen191: have fun reading or playing starfield

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 21:11:23 )
@alorrena: I played some Starfield before my kid got home cuz he hogs the xbox, lol. Now I'm just putzing about on the internet and doing jigsaw puzzles on here to earn extra french toast.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 04:22:33 )

@Alorrena: There is a common in the shops that is a floor. It works well.
The new item is very cute. I want to use the slippers cause they are just too cute! I’m glad that you got some rest. I have a busy day at work tomorrow, but I think it will be fun.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 04:27:40 )
@Totalanimefan: i will look again, but i didn't see it. Do you know what it's called? i found it! And with that, i think my avatar is finished with the first EI!
That's good that you'll have fun at work! It's always nice when that works out like that! did you have a good day today?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 04:15:38 )

@Alorrena: I did but it was a real trek to get there. 50 mins on the train and then 40 mins on the bus. And the shuttle bus was held up by the fact that not everyone was on time. So we waited about 40 mins for everyone to get there.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 05:04:52 )
@Totalanimefan: oh wow that sounds frustrating. Speaking of frustrating, i've talked to 3 different people about 4 cars today and 3 didn't work out. The last one i'm actually going to go take a look at in the morning. I'm really hoping it works out and i like it enough to buy it. It's not super high in miles, which is nice, but it's a little older and has lower mpg, which i'm okay with, but not too excited about. If the car runs well enough i'll be happy enough to buy it anyway though lol

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 14:20:49 )
@star2000shadow: i just saw your post from two days ago! Hi star! how's your day going?

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 15:23:18 )
@alorrena: Good luck with the car! I hope it works out for you.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 16:05:31 )

@Alorrena: I hope it works out for you! Let me know.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 16:07:31 )

@star2000shadow: Hey how have you been?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 23:43:44 )
@macsen191: @Totalanimefan: I GOT IT!!! it's a 2007 town and country. and i am so happy to have a vehicle again. Only issue is the check engine light came on when i was on my way home from the DMV. The oil light also came on at the same time so i'm hoping that that's all it is. I went to walmart and picked up a quart of oil so i'm hoping that will help fix the issue, as well as a proper oil change, but we will see. I'm going to put the oil in here in like 20 minutes (it was too hot to open the cap when i was at walmart so i went home to let the van cool down a bit in the shade), and in the morning i will be going to like autozone and have them check the code for me on the engine light. I did get the van for $500 cheaper than it was listed, at least. It was neat, i said "so you were asking for 2,500, would you take 2000?" and they said "yeah, definitely!" lol I also found out while signing up for insurance (that my mom paid for the 6 month period to my surprise) that my license was suspended because i forgot to turn in my plates when i got rid of my old car in february. Oh well, got that taken care of when i got the van registered. So now it's legal to drive and legal for me to drive lol

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 06:39:16 )
yay for epic win!
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 16:11:25 )
So the guy i bought the car from changed the oil this morning and i went to an auto parts store to have them read the code, which turns out is a catalytic converter issue. I'm hoping it's an easy fix and i can just get a bottle of catalytic converter cleaner and run that through and have it fix the issue. I'm thinking/hoping that it's just a bit dirty on the inside and that's what the issue is. We don't have money right now to try the other fixes, so we will have to wait, but it should be okay to drive the van in the mean time. If anything, we will just have to keep an eye on how it preforms while we save money

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/24 16:50:07 )
@alorrena: That's great you got the van! Here's hoping it is just an easy fix. Our 2015 Town and Country that we've had since 2017 is still going strong. Only thing wrong with it is the left side van door won't open, were hoping it is just a fuse... my cousin is supposed to look at it, but he's been busy working, and they just bought a house so he's doing upkeep on that too...(it needed a few repairs and they are going to make the duplex upper into a whole house again.... so a fair amount of work) plus he works on cars all day, last thing he wants to do in his time off is work on more cars, lol.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/24 17:57:46 )
@macsen191: That's fair. Personally, i would check the fuses myself because that's usually pretty straightforward and fairly easy. I'm also impatient and don't like waiting for someone to come do something i can probably check on my own haha.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.